• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead

This resized croc has been added to the new animal smilie category.

:croc:

Everyone just ignore Joe, you never insult a dead person, unless it's Hittler, it's just very disrespectful. Some people wash windows for a living, way more dangeorus than what Steve was doing.

KRAK_JOE said:
Maybe that's the way you see it, but I don't, and you're exaggerating the truth, we don't risk our lives everyday, walking near highways isn't the same as swimming with poisonous animals and if you cannot see that then you're dumb.

I'm have little if any respect for anyone that puts thier own life in danger, least of all someone with much more important responsabilities.

Well you can think what you want to, I personally don't care. You call me dumb? I think you need to look in the mirror a little bit.

O and if you don't think that anyone and I mean anyone doesn't risk their lives anymore with the kind of world we live in now a days. Then your nothing more but naive.

Yes walking down a highway isnt the same as swimming with creatures in the ocean, but the truth of the matter is, we run the risk of dangering our lives every day. Think about it bro. I am not trying to pick a fight with you, because I have better things to do with my time. You just need to wake up to facts and stop living in a dream filled world where there is no danger.

FYI I have a very tight grip on reality, I just dont see it the same way as some others; from a parents point of view, he could have done a lot more to ensure his survival for the sake of his children and family, you could argue that he was doing it for his family, but at the same time, there are far better ways of earning money, and he already had a name for himself.
I'm not a difficult person, and obviosuly what hapened is incredibly tragic and sad, I'm also aware it was an accident, at the same time, in my opinion it's one accident that could have been easily avoided, if you play with fire you get burnt.
I don't think it's very fair that because I have a different opinion, you all assume I know nothing about how the world works, this is not true, I have lived all the life I want to live, more than most people I know, I call a spade a spade, and I said what I thought, you should all just accept that people are entitled to think differently, and they do and will.

KRAK_JOE said:
FYI I have a very tight grip on reality, I just dont see it the same way as some others; from a parents point of view, he could have done a lot more to ensure his survival for the sake of his children and family, you could argue that he was doing it for his family, but at the same time, there are far better ways of earning money, and he already had a name for himself.
I'm not a difficult person, and obviosuly what hapened is incredibly tragic and sad, I'm also aware it was an accident, at the same time, in my opinion it's one accident that could have been easily avoided, if you play with fire you get burnt.
I don't think it's very fair that because I have a different opinion, you all assume I know nothing about how the world works, this is not true, I have lived all the life I want to live, more than most people I know, I call a spade a spade, and I said what I thought, you should all just accept that people are entitled to think differently, and they do and will.

I have no problem in people having different thoughts, suggestions, ideas, point of views, etc.

I am a proud father of an almost 2 year old little girl. I love her to death and I would do anything for her, but I also risk my life every day. I risk it when I am walking through my house, down the street, in my car, talking to people, etc, etc. I could go on and on.

All it was was a freakish accident. It was never about the money for him nor his family. It was about all the animals. Him, and his whole family I am sure know all about the risks involved for what he did. I am sure even if he didn't have his own show, then he would still be doing the stuff he was doing. Sometimes things just happen, that we can't prevent and that is one of them.

I am sure you werent saying the stuff you are all the times he was sticking his head in alligator's mouths.

I do stuff every single day that might prevent me coming home to my girl and daughter. Although I thank God every single day, that I am able to, and I make sure they are well off, if something were to happen to me.

I say the mods should just close this thread, it's just rants between Romeo and Joe.

utcrazy said:
I say the mods should just close this thread, it's just rants between Romeo and Joe.

I was just making a point is all. I am done with it. Leave it open so people can give their respects. This is after all for Steve, not anyone else. My appologies to the mods.

I wasn't a fan myself, but respect the work he did for animals, the tourism industry, etc, etc. Sympathy to his family, and I sincerely hope the media doesn't hound them too badly.

A sad event indeed.

** May I suggest a mod remove the debate topics in this thread? They somewhat cheapen it, as it is supposed to be a tribute? **

anhedonia said:
I wasn't a fan myself, but respect the work he did for animals, the tourism industry, etc, etc. Sympathy to his family, and I sincerely hope the media doesn't hound them too badly.

A sad event indeed.

** May I suggest a mod remove the debate topics in this thread? They somewhat cheapen it, as it is supposed to be a tribute? **

good idea
To the memory of steve :beer: one of the most well known aussies ever :)

this is the kinda of incident that affected all aussies including myself and will be talked about for months to come

Ahhhh, he's dead now, nothing we can do, let him R.I.P

I JUST feel sorry for his wife & kids.

Chris.S said:
I thought he was invincible he never seemed to die when something fatal happens to him.

I always knew it would happen sometime, even though its sad he only has himself to blame, working with such dangerous animals is a cause for concern especially when he has kids & a wife, I admire his stand to work even though he had loads of $$$$ but my opinion is he should of stopped, now his kids have no father & his wife has no husband.

Hmm... Why was this top news? Great figures die often and yet their deaths are never the first listing on Google News, and this topic already has 5 pages. What's up with that?

I'm not disrespecting him, I never would, but let's put this into perspective...

Thanks Peo, lol
I just watched the news its pretty crazy becuase people you come at 4am and give flowers and all.

Romeo18 said:
I have no problem in people having different thoughts, suggestions, ideas, point of views, etc.

I am a proud father of an almost 2 year old little girl. I love her to death and I would do anything for her, but I also risk my life every day. I risk it when I am walking through my house, down the street, in my car, talking to people, etc, etc. I could go on and on.

All it was was a freakish accident. It was never about the money for him nor his family. It was about all the animals. Him, and his whole family I am sure know all about the risks involved for what he did. I am sure even if he didn't have his own show, then he would still be doing the stuff he was doing. Sometimes things just happen, that we can't prevent and that is one of them.

I am sure you werent saying the stuff you are all the times he was sticking his head in alligator's mouths.

I do stuff every single day that might prevent me coming home to my girl and daughter. Although I thank God every single day, that I am able to, and I make sure they are well off, if something were to happen to me.

R.I.P STEVE, you will be missed :(.

and By the way, your right... we're more likely to get hit by a car then get stabbed by a sting ray. Only 3 deaths in Australian history has been recorded because of sting rays. However being in Steves position I think his more likely to get killed by an animal then a car. He died doing what he loved the most. I have alot of respect for everything he has accomplished and feel very sad to see him go =[

KRAK_JOE said:
Actually, I don't feel much compassion at all for him, think about how his wife and children are feeling right now, I'll bet my bottom dollar they aren't thinking he's a hero, he had responsabilities, there is NO reason for a human to go any where near a creature like that, none at all, he could have got the same camera shots of this animal from a distance and be on his way home by now, but because he wanted to sell his documentary to as many ppl as possible, he got on his macho alpha male costume and got himself killed.
Ever heard of stingray guards? no? ever heard of anyone else dying from a stingray? no? Then stop posting in ignorance. He saved a person's life (an american) and he had a passion for nature, and always had a positive attitude... and that makes him admirable, even if he was childish and pissed off a lot of croc hunters by trade-marking "The Crocodile Hunter" when he wasn't even a hunter...

Back