• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead

Add a turtle people.. sign of respect to Steve. (they don't have any crocs/rays :p)
(tu).gif

stuffradio said:
KRAK_JOE don't post anymore until you have something different to say please... Steve Irwin was great, he was doing everything within moral reasoning. There is no reason what he did was "selfish" or un ethical. He wasn't like, oh there is a sting ray... maybe if I go close enough I'll get stung! YAY :D

I'm sure if his wife didn't want him to do this she'd say so herself... she did these things with him often as well

Yeah sure, I'll just change my opinion to suit you, there is every reason NOT to do the work he did, the world can live without sting ray documentaries, a lot easier than children can live without thier father, or a wife without thier husband.

He did what he did simply for the fact that he was focussing on the greater good of humans and animals alike. You may think that his work was irresponsible, risky, and he had other things to think about but his passion for work and everyone else around him weighs so heavy it is hard to even fathom. The amount of good that man has done for the world is not even able to be measured and his effect will be felt for many years to come

lol all my mates are putting the (tu) thing in their im's It would be cool if the added a croc/turtle/animal so we could pay tribute :D

If someone can resize this one, we can add it :)

Attachments

• croc0030.gif
    croc0030.gif
    7.6 KB · Views: 27
KRAK_JOE said:
Because when you have children and a family they should be your first priority, not animals, no matter how endangered, beautiful or amazing they may be.

Ok I agree with stuffradio. Just shut up already. We all endanger our lives every single day. Even in our own homes. You could walk down the stairs and fall and break your neck and your dead, or you could be outside and walking down the street and a million and one things can kill you.

It was a FREAK ACCIDENT. Nothing more, and nothing less.

Like Stuffradio has said, if his family had problems with it, then they would have said something. They had the same love he did for all this stuff.

He is a hero, and a worldy icon. Show some respect instead of insulting him and making wise cracks. Take care everyone.

Steve.....you were a good man bro. Rest in Peace.

i heard about this around 11:30 (the perks of working at a radio station*
it is truly a big loss for us aussies as in my opinion he helped put us on the map.

i also admire his guts,he is the only man who would go out in public wear those shorts :lol:

its good to know that he passed doing something he loved

but it makes me wonder if the whole inccident will make everyone think sting rays are deadly and aggressive which was what steve was trying to prove their not

R.I.P Steve you were truly one of the greatest aussie icons :beer: my thoughts go out to his wife and daughter

*edit* i did 2 versions of that croc Jan one 15x15 and the other 20x20
croc1ck9.gif
croc2ok2.gif

Last edited:
Romeo18 said:
Ok I agree with stuffradio. Just shut up already. We all endanger our lives every single day. Even in our own homes. You could walk down the stairs and fall and break your neck and your dead, or you could be outside and walking down the street and a million and one things can kill you.

It was a FREAK ACCIDENT. Nothing more, and nothing less.

Like Stuffradio has said, if his family had problems with it, then they would have said something. They had the same love he did for all this stuff.

He is a hero, and a worldy icon. Show some respect instead of insulting him and making wise cracks. Take care everyone.

Steve.....you were a good man bro. Rest in Peace.

Maybe that's the way you see it, but I don't, and you're exaggerating the truth, we don't risk our lives everyday, walking near highways isn't the same as swimming with poisonous animals and if you cannot see that then you're dumb.

I'm have little if any respect for anyone that puts thier own life in danger, least of all someone with much more important responsabilities.

KRAK_JOE said:
Maybe that's the way you see it, but I don't, and you're exaggerating the truth, we don't risk our lives everyday, walking near highways isn't the same as swimming with poisonous animals and if you cannot see that then you're dumb.

I'm have little if any respect for anyone that puts thier own life in danger, least of all someone with much more important responsabilities.

If you're not able to walk, walking near highways is extremely dangerous.
If you can't swim, going to the pool and jumping in is extremely dangerous.
If you KNOW how to control dangerous & poisonous animals, it's not very dangerous at all. He's been in touch with dangerous animals since he's 6, and it took this long to die by an attack which is never heard of, he obviously had tons of experience and knew how to control dangerous animals.

Heck, if somebody told me only 1 person had ever died from a StingRay before, I'd go swimming with them.

I think KRAK_JOE is just trying to piss people off....In the real world everything we do is dangerous and he was doing nothing more than swimming along a reef. He wasn't even documenting stingrays....Fact was, he was swimming along and got over top of one....It just happened, I am sure if he knew it was there then he would have approached it differently. Fact is, you endanger your kids everyday to drive to Mcdonald's. Is that happy meal worth it? You can't sit back and criticize a man that passionate about life and animals because he did something dangerous. I would hope that if I had been killed while I was serving a tour in Iraq that my family would have been happy I died doing what I enjoyed and what I signed up for. The last thing I'd want my family to say is, "Well I don't feel sympathy, he shouldn't have done it anyway...he had responsibilities".

Wake up and realize that life is full of surprises, this was just one of the tragic ones.

Last edited:
krak_joe, everything in life is dangerous...even work..you can't say sorry boss, I am not going to work because there might be a fire or a plane is going to crash into the building (9/11)

9/11 can be used as an example people were going on there routine, going to work..they didn't know this would happen...same with Steve he went to do his job, and your going to say it is more dangerous, but same with a cop...cops didn't know that a robber is going to shoot them?...same with the army , same with being a captain of a boat...same with being a dell laptop user, if you put your head down and it explodes well tough luck, you never knew..thats life krak_joe so relise that and the chance of all these things is very small..my uncle died in a car accident going 20mph on a quiet road...he drove and crashed into a tree and died..now if that was a weekend and he wasnt going to work that wouldnt of happen.

R.I.P Steve Irwin, your a legend.

Last edited:
Not to be a deviant and post something that regards to the original topic; this guy will def. be very missed. He was a brave person that brought a lot of excitement to animals and nature to a lot of people.

Back