• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead

Bye Steve.. All human's are grieving.. All the crocs are rejoicing..

Croc #1: hey pal you know that dude that strangle you the other day? he's dead..
Croc #2: yeah i payed that stingray to sting him down..

Seriously, RIP Steve.. You're a legend mate..

Zac

Jesus.. RIP Steve.. you'll be missed.

Now we can't make jokes about you (they would be in bad taste :()! :'(

T.M. said:
Now we can't make jokes about you (they would be in bad taste :()! :'(

I disagree, the best way to look at death is with a sense of humour, or we'd all be feeling like ---- all day and wanting to kill ourselves.

I'm sure Steve Irwin would want to be mourned, but surely with the kind of work he does he'd expect people to make a few wisecracks about it.

To the Croc Hunter! :beer:

:beer:

I might make some wise-cracks tomorrow. Don't feel like it today :(.

It's a bit ironic though that he stays around crocodiles every day, sticks his head in their mouths and everything.. then he gets killed by a fish :(

I just learned about this earlier tonight myself. I was totally blown away. I watched that show all the time. And to think about his wife and kids....just sad.

T.M. said:
:beer:

I might make some wise-cracks tomorrow. Don't feel like it today :(.

It's a bit ironic though that he stays around crocodiles every day, sticks his head in their mouths and everything.. then he gets killed by a fish :(

Well, he died doing what he loves, as opposed to getting hit by a bus :p

Tree said:
Kind of like "bloody" is kind of strong for an Englishman.

No it's not.

Sigh, you're trademark American Ignorance annoys me.

Be right back - I'm going to have some tea, shine some guv'nors shoes and eat some scones & jam.

Back