1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

Best Ad Revenue Programs - Look Here First!

Discussion in 'Ad Revenue' started by Dini, May 6, 2006.

1. themoose

themoose Sup, Recoil here. NLC

Somebody should really edit the first post with all these new additions later in the thread.

2. ChitikaChick

ChitikaChick New Member

3. Reider

Reider New Member

Does anyone know when the beta testing for Yahoo Publisher Network will be complete? I think they only allow publishers from the USA and I am not from the USA, but would like to try it out.

4. BooM

BooM New Member

http://www.auctionads.com/

This is really great if you read the blog entries on optimisation.. i made $11.40 from them in about 2 weeks from 5 transactions my highest 2 being $3.69 and $6+

Highly customisable for your site and they monetise well if you get it right.

I'm currently using them on my website, incoming sound, based around dance music and as far as placement goes just at the end of a post seems to be the best clicked. I rotate a few niche words and it works perfect!

5. Mygod

Mygod New Member

do u get from bidvertiser 10 a month or what dont get it actually noone clicks at my ads

6. hamzanajam

hamzanajam New Member

what is cpc and cpm? and what is differnce between cpc and cpm , give a best website to generate revenue, but make sure they r not fraud

7. nana_sandra

nana_sandra New Member

Thank you for this info

Kiss,

Sandra

8. d3ad

d3ad New Member

hi
    do you mind explain what do you mean by minimum payment?
    for eg google ad minimum payment is 100$ so if our price is lower then
    100 we wont get paid?

9. technohive

technohive New Member

Bidvertiser is great because you could choose from what ads are you going to show and also it pays in paypal as well when you have reach 10$ so it is indeed accessible.

10. hayek

hayek New Member

Thank you for these informations.It looks like I'm going to use bidvertiser,thx again

11. john874

john874 New Member

There are many good cpm and cpc programs. The best I would say is Adsense followed by YPN.

Can't fault them 2 that much apart from Adsense beats YPN with flying colors until they do a lot more improvements.

12. nadish

nadish New Member

Can ne1 tell me which service is better for Pakistan????

13. Triggersworld

Triggersworld New Member

Wow. Thank you guys so much, i will try these later. ive been banned from google adsense for No reason, i disagree how other people can get you banned from clicking the links to many times!!.

14. Triggersworld

Triggersworld New Member

when i was with google they banned me just as i was about to payout at $97

... i couldnt get the money,, And they send automated emails..

15. antivirus007

antivirus007 New Member

Thanks for the help
    I am in china
    can I do it?

16. rohail

rohail New Member

what about tribal fusion?

17. andyf

andyf Member

You should have inform Google regarding fraud clicks and this would have protected your account getting banned.

18. TSO

TSO freezoka.ws NLC

NetAudioAds is a new one.

19. Danaldinho

Danaldinho New Member

Great post

Very helpful

20. Hamed

Hamed Active Member

How much do they pay min??
    For eg : BidADS : 10$