• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Ad Revenue Programs - Look Here First!

Somebody should really edit the first post with all these new additions later in the thread.

Does anyone know when the beta testing for Yahoo Publisher Network will be complete? I think they only allow publishers from the USA and I am not from the USA, but would like to try it out.

http://www.auctionads.com/

This is really great if you read the blog entries on optimisation.. i made $11.40 from them in about 2 weeks from 5 transactions my highest 2 being $3.69 and $6+

Highly customisable for your site and they monetise well if you get it right.

I'm currently using them on my website, incoming sound, based around dance music and as far as placement goes just at the end of a post seems to be the best clicked. I rotate a few niche words and it works perfect!

what is cpc and cpm? and what is differnce between cpc and cpm , give a best website to generate revenue, but make sure they r not fraud

hi
do you mind explain what do you mean by minimum payment?
for eg google ad minimum payment is 100$ so if our price is lower then
100 we wont get paid?

Bidvertiser is great because you could choose from what ads are you going to show and also it pays in paypal as well when you have reach 10$ so it is indeed accessible.

There are many good cpm and cpc programs. The best I would say is Adsense followed by YPN.

Can't fault them 2 that much apart from Adsense beats YPN with flying colors until they do a lot more improvements.

Wow. Thank you guys so much, i will try these later. ive been banned from google adsense for No reason, i disagree how other people can get you banned from clicking the links to many times!!.

when i was with google they banned me just as i was about to payout at $97

... i couldnt get the money,, And they send automated emails..

Wow. Thank you guys so much, i will try these later. ive been banned from google adsense for No reason, i disagree how other people can get you banned from clicking the links to many times!!.

You should have inform Google regarding fraud clicks and this would have protected your account getting banned.

How much do they pay min??
For eg : BidADS : 10$
http://www.auctionads.com/

This is really great if you read the blog entries on optimisation.. i made $11.40 from them in about 2 weeks from 5 transactions my highest 2 being $3.69 and $6+

Highly customisable for your site and they monetise well if you get it right.

I'm currently using them on my website, incoming sound, based around dance music and as far as placement goes just at the end of a post seems to be the best clicked. I rotate a few niche words and it works perfect!

Back