• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Ad Revenue Programs - Look Here First!

mr.d1n1 said:
Clicksor: http://www.clicksor.com

Low CPM and CPC
Contextual Ads (poor)
$20 Minimum Payment ($50 for check)
PayPal and Check
*Approval needed, traffic must be at least 50% from US, Canada and the UK

Im wondering, sorry if its a newbie question but since I dont have a bank account to verify Paypal, Can they send the check to my home address? im new to these revenue programs and dont know much about them but I wanted clicksor since their ToS are not that strict.

I really like the sound of clicksor but the only thing that sucks is that I dont have a bank account to get a paypal account since I would be using the money I earn from the ads to support my community site. Is there any payments that is used often that doesn't require a bank account to verify it and you can earn & receive?

Where does it say on the google site that it's a $100 payout? The way I understood it was, you get paid monthly or every $100 whatever is sooner.

You will get paid monthly if you are earning $100+ a month :) If not, you will get paid after you reach $100.

Zero4749 said:
I really like the sound of clicksor but the only thing that sucks is that I dont have a bank account to get a paypal account since I would be using the money I earn from the ads to support my community site. Is there any payments that is used often that doesn't require a bank account to verify it and you can earn & receive?

Hmm, I find that the clicksor ads 'load' to slowly, I have an account with them, but I've never really used clicksor for that reason.

Try:

Bidvertiser.com :beer:

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of all CPC and CPM based revenue programs?

would be grateful if someone pointed the link to any such list!

About Clicksor.com

I have recently left clicksor because their ads were causing my site to get hijacked many times. It would automatically forward to another site and youll have to hit the back button to get to your own site. I wrote them several times about it and kept being told that the problem was fixed when it wasn't. Once I removed their code, I never had the problem again. I disabled that account for good.

HI

can anyone recommande me a better service as the adsense , they kicked me OUT just after a week , they say there has been some illegal clics bla bla , this is really very strange behavour :confused4

thx in advance

http://www.power-ess.com

Damn, your Affiliate link didn't work huh? :p

They aren't allowed for a reason.

You should watch who is subscribed to thread ;)

Back