• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Being racist

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
You are racist if you think bagging out a race is racist, we bag out each other all the time as a joke.
Whats different about bagging out a race??? nothing unless you think race matters < my point. your racist, not me.

An example of something non-racist that became racist because of racist people;
The KFC ad in australia throwing a bucket of chicken in to the other team, which just happened to be a dark skinned culture team.

The meaning of that ad was exactly what it looked like, australia sharing its KFC.
It only became racist because people think "black people love KFC"
It is racist to think that, I did not even have that thought cross my mind when I saw the ad :\
You cant call someone racist without being a racist yourself, its impossible because taking what someone said as a personal attack on a race is claiming that race matters and to claim race matters is racist.

In fact the word "racist" is racist itself because it tends to claim race matters in majority of statements.

Hmmm, I never really looked at it like this but its very true.
One up political correctness's bum.

Last edited:
I laugh at the "racist" jokes, but we're all racist in some minor form. I'm not an extremist, whom are the true racists.

All this talk of KFC is making me hungry. Time for lunch -- OUT :lol:
Seriously, I don't know what it means to bag someone. I do know I dislike racism.

I'm not racist. I have a color TV

Black and white pictures can still produce "color."

(On color TVs, you'll notice that on some black/white textures such as a man's suit, there are pinkish pixels when the texture moves even slightly, it can be very hard to see. This is usually seen with remastered films though.)

So basically, because I use a MacBook, I'm racist, because my MacBook is white and I don't generally like using my PCs (Which coincidently are both black) Hmm...

Black and white pictures can still produce "color."

(On color TVs, you'll notice that on some black/white textures such as a man's suit, there are pinkish pixels when the texture moves even slightly, it can be very hard to see. This is usually seen with remastered films though.)

come on man, come on.

What was Hitler?
He didnt like Jews but they are white and the same race he was (pretty much)
Religiest?
Or just a meth freak that had to much time to think...?

Back