• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Being racist

What was Hitler?
He didnt like Jews but they are white and the same race he was (pretty much)
Religiest?
Or just a meth freak that had to much time to think...?

Good question, religion doesn't technically change what race someone is. I mean like, a muslim is just someone who worships a different god to a christian. Anyone can be jewish, they don't have to look like they came from Israel or something :/

So yeah, anti-religious ? Religononos ?
So then, Hitler was a Religonono, and hated jews because they believed something differently to him? (Although it was because he saw them as rats, and a plague because they bettered him in things he couldn't do, like being decent to a fellow human being)

(Although it was because he saw them as rats, and a plague because they bettered him in things he couldn't do, like being decent to a fellow human being)
Thats what I mean by meth freak :p, drug induced psychosis

well, if KFC wanted to actually try to stereotype and be a bit racist, they could have thrown fried catfish to the black people in the ad instead of chicken ;)

I think its weird that it gathered international attention at all.
Shows how globalized our world is, kinda scary.

sarah[foxlass];1107707 said:
Good question, religion doesn't technically change what race someone is. I mean like, a muslim is just someone who worships a different god to a christian. Anyone can be jewish, they don't have to look like they came from Israel or something :/

So yeah, anti-religious ? Religononos ?
So then, Hitler was a Religonono, and hated jews because they believed something differently to him? (Although it was because he saw them as rats, and a plague because they bettered him in things he couldn't do, like being decent to a fellow human being)

Some jews are jews by choice. Some are jews by race.

You are racist if you think bagging out a race is racist, we bag out each other all the time as a joke.
Whats different about bagging out a race??? nothing unless you think race matters < my point. your racist, not me.
Yep, agree. That's why I consider myself semi-racist.
I bag the Poms and yanks all the time :D
Strongly agree! In fact I bag anything that speaks with an accent.

Back