• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Amazing Media Send Check?

Not yet

I havent gotten mine yet.. I hope tomorrow (Saturday, may 19th) I will get it. You should be getting .25 cpm not .20 but I know they take 10% of your traffic for something I donno. But Im going to look into their new advariant target ad sales thingy to see if I can use it to get more money.
I will post the instant I receive the check though!

[Edited by WabbyTwax on 05-19-2001 at 05:38 AM]

somebody email them

Can somebody email AM and ask if check have been processed or sent out yet... post any reply you get here.. thanx.

febs checks

Everybody received their february check on the 18th of last month (april) so if you have not yet gotten yours I would call them immediately and ask why.

Here is their phone number in Virginia.

703-246-9640

Please be very polite and professional when you speak with them. When the operator answers immediately state that you are a publisher and that you have a question. She/He will transfer you to the correct people to talk to. You may have a short wait but be patient and they will eventually talk to you. They have very friendly ad support people.

good luck!

--

In the meanwhile .. somebody please email them or call them about march's checks and post their response here immediately! Thanks!

[Edited by WabbyTwax on 05-20-2001 at 06:41 PM]

argh

Does that mean by the 19th we'll get them? Someone else call them and try to get a precise time as to when they will arive in our mailboxes. And ask them why they are having trouble again since they were all caught up last month. I would do it but I've already emailed them and called them enough times.. I dont want them to think im impatient.. well even though I am. thanx!

I emailed them and asked they said the same thing they told mastermind.......funny how they where sending checks on time and now there not :(

How much per CPM?

How much are they paying all you guys per CPM? Is this for unique visitors or any pageview (regardless if the pageviews are from the same person)? Also, are they accepting any type of site.. as long as it's legal?

They offer a flat rate of $0.25CPM for all rich-media capable ads served, with deductions for promotional and makegood impressions.

As a result, you can expect to see no more than $0.15-$0.22 Net CPM, and cannot use their banners as defaults.

Despite the low rates, they have still been selective about which sites they accept into their network of late.

short while ago i got my $48 (+/-) check for December (or january, whenever they kicked me out and raised the payout to $50).
Still too bad i got kicked out, but it's nice to know that IF they kick you out they pay any remaining amount in your acct...

pretty new board

Just checkin out the new features of the message board! Someone call Amazing Media again tomorrow!!!!!!

Last edited:
email response I got today

John:

Unfortunately, March payments were not mailed as planned last week. We ran into some data issues which needed to be resolved before checks could be printed. We've resolved the issues and will have payments sent out by the end of this week.

Regards,
Maria
Amazing Media Support

I received this today (Tuesday, June 05, 2001)

email them

Hey CJ email them for me and post their response here. Ask if they sent out checks yet and if not when they will.

I've emailed them and got their automatic response but they never have mailed me back and that was two days ago!! :mad: and still no check......

I emailed too

I sent an email as well.. about 2 days ago . still waiting for a response.. and the march check still. Someone call them and see what they say.. the phone # is posted earlier on this topic by me.

i asked them if their inventory was big enough again to support more publishers (in other words if they had room for me)
here's their (prompt) reply (polite as always):

Phoenix:

We appreciate your continued interest in Amazing Media. If you haven't already,
you are welcome to register your site with us again. We'll take a look at it,
and at our inventory, and let you know if we can add your site back to our
Network.

Regards,
Amazing Media Support

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Phoenix
>Date: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 05:50 PM
>To: Ad Support[Adsupport@amazingmedia.com]
>Subject: RE: Welcome to the AmazingMedia Ad Serving Network!
>
>
>Hello,
>I previously had an account with AM before you cut a lot of publishers
>(I got fully paid so no hard feelings AT all). I was just wondering
>how your inventory is coming along... Can you guys handle any extra
>inventory or are you outsold again?
>Thanks.

Thanx Cheap Bastard

Thanks for that information CB .. im sure lots of people would like to see that...

at least I know they're not going under any time soon..

I just want to know where my damn march check is!!

Back