• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Alright, FWS. This ---- just got real.

foo2thabar

NLC
I'm sure some of you remember this topic: http://70.85.114.235/forums/showthread.php?t=2210175

This is similar, however! There are some variations.

Girl A I met two weeks ago and she comes off as really nice, apparently she's kind of the "good girl" and even confided to me that she's never been drunk before. Friends who know her confirm the borderline "good girl" status. She definitely digs me and has made it very obvious.

Girl B I met on friday, and just wants to ---- around. First thing she said about me was, in a text message to my friend I was with that already knew her, 'Your friend Ben is hot! Me and Girl C want to do him at the same time Mmm'. Now she's talking about ripping my clothes off and wants me to come spend the weekend with her soon. Also, see "We should save water and shower together ..." (as played-out as that phrase is)

Now, the really big thing ... I'm going to be seeing them both at this after-football gathering this weekend ... they're both going around the same time. And I'm pretty sure they know eachother. This is the main thing. I'm pretty sure I'm going for Girl A (because she is, as stated in the quoted topic ... "the complete package"). I don't want a girl fight to break out (or a let's-murder-ben mob), but like BV I've been kinda talking up Girl B (actually, both of them at this very moment. The wonders of SMS. Dammit) despite the fact that I know I shouldn't. It was the penis talking.

[edit]
Also: Girl B is kind of a burnout and my friends tell me I could fit my knee in her vag.

Last edited:
Girl A is the girlfriend, 'serious relationship' path, by the sounds. If you like her, and that's what you're after, then ditch Girl B. It doesn't sound as though she'd really like you playing her while you're playing Girl B :p.

Girl B is the no strings, no commitment path (this is my assumption, anyway, from what you said). She doesn't seem to 'like' you in the real sense - sexual attraction and wanting a fling, sure, but Girl A seems to like you as a person and not just a body :p. If this is correct, then she's probably not going to get too pissed off if you go for Girl A and then call her up if it all goes wrong. As in, your chances probably won't be COMPLETELY f-cked.

Do the same to Girl A, though, and you're probably going hurt her feelings. And not just burn a bridge, but run down and stomp on the ashes too :p.

Girl B is going to be much less hurt if you ditch her at the after-football gathering this weekend because she's not investing as much emotion (probably) into your SMS conversations as Girl A has. On the other hand, you will regret not looking into the Girl B + Girl C opportunity. Personally I couldn't enjoy that too much with Girl A Guilt hanging over me though - the opportunity cost says the regret from not investigating the Girl B opportunities is far outweighed by the possibilities that Girl A can have since you're more likely to see her long after Girl B's promised weekend.

Anhedonia, we posted the same minute saying the same things. Are we the same person? Am I/are we schizophrenic or MPD?

Personally I couldn't enjoy that too much with Girl A Guilt hanging over me though - the opportunity cost says the regret from not investigating the Girl B opportunities is far outweighed by the possibilities that Girl A can have since you're more likely to see her long after Girl B's promised weekend.

Well said, and exactly what I was hinting at. Girl B sounds like you're just a "conquest" (ugh, yes, I did just use that phrase), and once she's bored of you (after the weekend, presumably) then that's it.

Girl A, as Notnamed said, is investing a lot more emotion, at least from the info you gave us that's how it seems.

Anhedonia/Notnamed:
This is the way I was thinking I should go. Most of the time my brain overpowers my penis. Except once, err, three times. But I won't get into that. However, um, I'm kind of lost as to how to handle the Friday thing as tactfully as possible. I've honestly never had to deal with the "Oh ---- meeting two girls at the same time" scenario.

And considering Girl B is a burnout and permastoned, I definitely enjoy talking to Girl A more.

However, um, I'm kind of lost as to how to handle the Friday thing as tactfully as possible. I've honestly never had to deal with the "Oh ---- meeting two girls at the same time" scenario.

Don't leave Girl A's side if you can help it. If they do know each other, Girl B will figure out what's up and will probably give you leeway - if she's just interested in your body, as anhedonia suggests, I don't imagine she'll be too crazy-------jealous over it. If Girl B gets to you first or persists in hanging on you, I don't see any reason not to burn that bridge - just say it's been fun getting to know her but you've gotten closer to someone who is a little more serious. If she's just interested in sex anyway, she might still be interested if Girl A doesn't work out and you go back to Girl B. If you have to tell Girl B off in front of Girl A, obviously minimize your part in any SMS conversations :p

Just tell Girl B flat out that you're not interested and make it clear that you like Girl A better and tell her not to b*tch about with Girl A or she'll get it from you. (try to do that in front of Girl A and your relationship will definitely be taken up a notch ;))

Just tell Girl B flat out that you're not interested and make it clear that you like Girl A better and tell her not to b*tch about with Girl A or she'll get it from you. (try to do that in front of Girl A and your relationship will definitely be taken up a notch ;))

Bad hamster. Opposite of tact.

Notnamed: Not leaving Girl A's side is probably a good idea. I don't think she'll be leaving my side anyway as she was totally attached to me last weekend at a similar gathering.

Considering I've already answered Girl B's text message "So are you interested with me" with "Yeah", I'll probably tell her on thursday or something that I kinda like this other girl. As far as the emotional content of text messages, yeah, Girl A has definitely been more "I like you as a person" and inquisitive about me, while Girl B has been more sex reference after sex reference.

bigperm: Or do I?

Nah, I only have one.

Last edited:
Hey Ben,

There is no "right" or "easy" way to shoo Girl B, and no amount of advice is going to smooth this meeting over.

Do you have the opportunity to let her know the situation has changed beforehand? Even a simple, "Hey, look, I think I've met someone. I would like to keep the friendship with you though".

You HAVE to do it so carefully though. I could be wrong, but I'm going to assume this type of girl does NOT get knocked back all the time. So she's going to be a little mad, and worst case scenario, vindictive.

Has she got messages bad enough to 'blackmail' you with? No, I don't think she actually would 'blackmail' you, but she could do some damage with Girl A if the messages are "risque" enough.

I have been in this situation where I guess you would call me Girl A. I found out about Girl B, and I found all the messages from him, too. I'm a little crazy so I nearly walked out the door right then and there. I guess it's different, though - he had told me he loved me and that I was the only one. But I flew off the handle and I was NOT impressed. It took a very long time to recover from this, but that is namely because of past experiences in my life.

You are a lot more off the hook here provided you tidy the situation up ASAP. If Girl A is really serious, it might not hurt to see her before this event and say, "Hey, just so you know, Girl B might be chasing me on Saturday, but I'd like to spend the day with you".

Hey Ben,

There is no "right" or "easy" way to shoo Girl B, and no amount of advice is going to smooth this meeting over.

Do you have the opportunity to let her know the situation has changed beforehand? Even a simple, "Hey, look, I think I've met someone. I would like to keep the friendship with you though".

You HAVE to do it so carefully though. I could be wrong, but I'm going to assume this type of girl does NOT get knocked back all the time. So she's going to be a little mad, and worst case scenario, vindictive.

Has she got messages bad enough to 'blackmail' you with? No, I don't think she actually would 'blackmail' you, but she could do some damage with Girl A if the messages are "risque" enough.

I have been in this situation where I guess you would call me Girl A. I found out about Girl B, and I found all the messages from him, too. I'm a little crazy so I nearly walked out the door right then and there. I guess it's different, though - he had told me he loved me and that I was the only one. But I flew off the handle and I was NOT impressed. It took a very long time to recover from this, but that is namely because of past experiences in my life.

You are a lot more off the hook here provided you tidy the situation up ASAP. If Girl A is really serious, it might not hurt to see her before this event and say, "Hey, just so you know, Girl B might be chasing me on Saturday, but I'd like to spend the day with you".
All great advice.

That last bit is a pretty good idea ... telling her Girl B might be chasing me around ... and gah, I'd hate to have Girl B mad at me, but if it must happen then it must happen.

And Girl B texts like a mother----er (we were hanging out a few hours ago and she was constantly texting ... then later complained I wasn't talking to her enough. I'm sorry you sat on the opposite side of the room in a corner.) so I'm pretty sure any "risque" messages will have been deleted by the end of the week.

No pics, thats creepy, but for Dean's enjoyment:

Both very attractive. One plays sports and is semi-preppy and the other's a scene girl (I give you one guess as to who's the scene girl).

Back