• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Alright, FWS. This ---- just got real.

Don't fall for that.

Judging by what else you've told us about her, that's a direct plea for attention.

Incoming middle of the night calls and messages because she's 'sad'.

Don't get sucked in Ben!!!!!!

Oh god.

I've had enough call/text stalkers this year.

Oh god.

I've had enough call/text stalkers this year.

MOSHI MOSHI MOSHI MOSHI MOSHI

No but seriously, anhedonia's right - she didn't seem to interested in being not single before, she just doesn't want to be Ben-less, and she's pulling out the Guilt Guns.

tell girl b you don't want any stds and you hear trojan man is getting harder to find....therefore you can't atm...atleast until trojan man starts making more rubber.

MOSHI MOSHI MOSHI MOSHI MOSHI

No but seriously, anhedonia's right - she didn't seem to interested in being not single before, she just doesn't want to be Ben-less, and she's pulling out the Guilt Guns.

You'll die for that bold line.

And yeah, that makes sense.

[HW]Dan: Aw man, I don't wanna be a ---- about it. I mean ... I will if it comes down to it, but I prefer taking care of things like this carefully.

Yeah true, I understand your feelings....are you at the point in life where you just want someone special or do you still wann ---- around some more before settling down....

Feels like I've been here before.

Girl A, dude. From what I gather from you, you've gotten enough Girl B's to have it out of your system.

Indeed. I've had quite a few Girl B's.

And now it seems Girl B is trying to convince me she's more like Girl A and not just looking for a hookup.

[HW]Dan: Yeah, I tend to enjoy relationships more than random hookups.

And now it seems Girl B is trying to convince me she's more like Girl A and not just looking for a hookup.

That's even easier dude. If you ave two Girl A's, the original is always best.

Refer her to that Wiki site, it has a section on not being a poser.

Refer her to that Wiki site, it has a section on not being a poser.

Haha, maybe I worded that a little weird. By "more like Girl A" I meant her intentions. They don't know about eachother. She's trying to convince me she's looking for somebody ... not just some sex.

Haha, maybe I worded that a little weird. By "more like Girl A" I meant her intentions. They don't know about eachother. She's trying to convince me she's looking for somebody ... not just some sex.

Ahh, okay. My bad, I read that totally different.

It's good they don't know each other, though :p.

Ha, true. Girl A would probably win.
Dam then dont' make her mad!

Seriously, you have plenty of days to call it off...not go to the thing, and hang out with girl a alone without having the possibility of girl b showing up.

Alright, ---- just got REALLY real.

Girl B said she's not going to the thing on Friday anymore, which will relieve the awkwardness of seeing them both at the same time.

However, Girl B said since she's been talking to me so much she's starting to like me. As in, not just for sex. And that she's upset because she always gets let down when that happens.

Now, despite me being a huge ------- in general, I'm not an ------- to girls. That's low. This makes it really tough. It could be a plea for attention and it could be sincere. There's no way I can tell unless she talks about it with someone else that she trusts and it gets back to me.

I'm still pretty dead set on Girl A, it's just this makes it that much harder to let Girl B down assuming she's sincere about it and not trying to get attention.

The only con I can think of with Girl A is she'll be living 90 minutes away, whereas Girl B is moving to about 10-20 minutes away from me next week.

Itprotj: Thanks

Well, who is to say Girl B isn't just saying that to get into your pants, then will piss off when she's had her fun?

That's the point, there's no way to know. It's just going to make it tougher on me to let her down thinking/knowing she's serious.

When she told me that, I said (neutral response really) "Don't say that now. just keep ya chin up ya know? ---- works out in the end." to which she replied that makes her smile. So I'm thinking she took that as "I like you in that way, too" as opposed to "---- happens," which is what I intended.

Seriously, I've NEVER had this big of an issue with girls. Most of the time it's easy to work it out for myself, or I just gather the input of some close female friends.

Last edited:
Back