• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Alright, FWS. This ---- just got real.

Girl A. I've usually held the opinion of "once a ho, always a ho", and from what I gather about girl B's behavior ... she could very well drop me when the next guy she deems hot enough comes along.

But like I said this is all assumption, and I don't really know enough about them. Since I'll be able to spend a few hours with Girl A this friday, it should make this easier. I've actually talked to Girl A less, but our conversations tend to be deeper and more inquisitive about eachother.

Girl A still in the lead regardless man.

Seriously, Girl B, being DTF most times, all of a sudden wants a boyfriend, but let's face it, still DTF. Doesn't mean it has to be with you.

(Er...DTF=Down to ----, if we're not on the same page here)

Girl B is upping the ante a bit. You're probably different from the guys she usually runs around with (partially in that you're not in her pants by now, but partially because you're atypical for her scene), and she probably finds that attractive. However, that doesn't mean that she has changed, just that her view of you has changed. Girl A has been into you for you from the beginning - finder's keepers. I think that your response to her was neutral enough, and maybe she took it as a positive sign from you because hos hear what they want to hear, man. :p No but seriously, that was plenty neutral enough - she telling you that made her smile was her way of fishing for more from you, methinks, such as "good, I like to make you smile." As long as you did not continue along those lines, you're not sending her too many mixed signals. Still, get out of that communication cycle as soon as you can. The longer you spend having these types (or pretty much any type - as mentioned before, hos hear what they want to hear, so it doesn't much matter what you're saying) of conversations, the more you're going to build her expectations.

Ahhh, yeah you're right notnamed.

I need to let her know where I stand on this (that there's another girl), but I hate letting people down. However, the longer I "string her along," the more pissed she'll be ...

BV: Interesting way of looking at it, as always.

Girl A still in the lead regardless man.

Seriously, Girl B, being DTF most times, all of a sudden wants a boyfriend, but let's face it, still DTF. Doesn't mean it has to be with you.

(Er...DTF=Down to ----, if we're not on the same page here)

QFT.

Sorry, but this seems like a classic ploy for attention. It seems like it went something like this...

Girl B sees you, decided she wanted to have some fun with you.
You respond to her text flirting, she gets the idea you're interested (after what she offered you, and what she has probably offered guys in the past, she's probably not used to losing a guy's interest before she's ready to)
Then you start withdrawing your interest a bit, regardless of whether you've flat out said it, she'll surely have picked up on the dodging and stuff.

She's probably worked out there's someone else. Which of course brings up the jealousy alarm bells, and maybe she's competitive.

So if acting, like someone else said, a ho hasn't worked with you, what else can she try? Acting a bit more "girlfriend", maybe?

This reminds me of a girl I used to know, she was a master at this sort of thing. She could flit from depressed and emotional (even suicidal), to overconfident, from acting an injured rape victim to doing as many guys as she could. I guess I'm trying to explain why I'm so cynical :p. I saw the damage she caused and I really wouldn't want you to get sucked into it. And I'm not exaggerating about this girl I knew... If anything, I'm understating her by a lot.

Then again, I could be wrong, and Girl B could be the flipside of this... Maybe she's actually insecure/unsure and so uses sex to make guys like her?
But if that's the case, do you want to pursue something with someone who isn't brave enough to be themselves?

I think we've all seen girls (and some guys, but usually girls) pull this kind of behavior... And really it depends how serious you are. All this uncertainty in your last posts suggests that maybe you don't *really* prefer either of them, in which case maybe waiting for a girl you DO really like would be better?

QFT.

Sorry, but this seems like a classic ploy for attention. It seems like it went something like this...

Girl B sees you, decided she wanted to have some fun with you.
You respond to her text flirting, she gets the idea you're interested (after what she offered you, and what she has probably offered guys in the past, she's probably not used to losing a guy's interest before she's ready to)
Then you start withdrawing your interest a bit, regardless of whether you've flat out said it, she'll surely have picked up on the dodging and stuff.

She's probably worked out there's someone else. Which of course brings up the jealousy alarm bells, and maybe she's competitive.

So if acting, like someone else said, a ho hasn't worked with you, what else can she try? Acting a bit more "girlfriend", maybe?

This reminds me of a girl I used to know, she was a master at this sort of thing. She could flit from depressed and emotional (even suicidal), to overconfident, from acting an injured rape victim to doing as many guys as she could. I guess I'm trying to explain why I'm so cynical :p. I saw the damage she caused and I really wouldn't want you to get sucked into it. And I'm not exaggerating about this girl I knew... If anything, I'm understating her by a lot.

Then again, I could be wrong, and Girl B could be the flipside of this... Maybe she's actually insecure/unsure and so uses sex to make guys like her?
But if that's the case, do you want to pursue something with someone who isn't brave enough to be themselves?

I think we've all seen girls (and some guys, but usually girls) pull this kind of behavior... And really it depends how serious you are. All this uncertainty in your last posts suggests that maybe you don't *really* prefer either of them, in which case maybe waiting for a girl you DO really like would be better?

Ahhhh, brain ache.

ITT: anhedonia becomes a psychiatrist

I definitely prefer Girl A over her, it's the act of letting Girl B down that's bothering me. Like I said, I don't like being a douchebag and if she's serious in wanting a boyfriend she's going to be very, very pissed at me when I let her down.

Look at it this way... If you string her along it will hurt much worse for her in the end. Small consolation, but it is true. :(

P.S. Mods please change my name to Dr. Anhedonia. :p

edit... Please don't change it :p :lol:

Look at it this way... If you string her along it will hurt much worse for her in the end. Small consolation, but it is true. :(

P.S. Mods please change my name to Dr. Anhedonia. :p

edit... Please don't change it :p :lol:
Very true. I'll talk to her this weekend about err'thang ...

You gotta do what's right by you in these situations too, Ben. Look out for number 1

Word, sistah.

CONCLUSION

Girl A and me sort of stopped talking / hanging out. My hypothesis she lost interest once she realized I'm not a "good kid" and drink way too much. Also, she was getting really wishy-washy. Ex- Text: "Are you going to be at the football thing? I hope you come so I can see you!!" and then she'd not show up or something.

Girl B and myself started talking more around the same time and hanging out more. Turns out she genuinely likes me, as in not in a "I just wanna ---- you" kind of way. As I said before she opened up to me and brought up all the rumors about her being a ho and such, telling me they weren't true and people just like to hate her. I believe it because I don't see why she would even bring that up if it were true and she seems sincere. Also, people have starting trying to start ---- with her/me as of about a week ago ("Ben's calling you a ho and talking ---- behind your back ..." when I don't even know the person much less know how they know my name / who I am)

Also, last night, it's kind of lame/dorky how it happened ... but we were talking and she (girl B) brought up us dating and one thing led to another, ya know.

So yeah.

The only thing is if Girl A hears about this and freaks out, thinking "you were hitting on me while you were dating someone else?!" This is obviously not true and will be tough to explain, as I don't like having haters and/or a reputation as a guy that uses girls. Ya dig? We have some of the same friends and word travels fast.

Last edited:
Ben said:
The only thing is if Girl A hears about this and freaks out, thinking "you were hitting on me while you were dating someone else?!" This is obviously not true and will be tough to explain, as I don't like having haters and/or a reputation as a guy that uses girls. Ya dig? We have some of the same friends and word travels fast.
Ja, I will keep that in mind. What's her number?

Get in there first and tell her? Though considering her bumping you off, I don't see why she should be freaking out - or why you would even need to tell her.

Get in there first and tell her? Though considering her bumping you off, I don't see why she should be freaking out - or why you would even need to tell her.

Not me telling her, but other people. And yeah, I don't see why I should care anyways.

anhedonia: Thanks, I'm glad it's finally over with. ----. I almost miss the random hook-ups because you don't have to deal with stressful ---- like this. Nahh ....

Congrats ben for being smart and you shouldnt have to tell her and she shouldnt give a ---- about it either cause well if she does oh well

Come on, I read through all this ---- and not a single pic? :p

ohsnapbq1.jpg

Back