• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Alright, FWS. This ---- just got real.

As I said before she opened up to me and brought up all the rumors about her being a ho and such, telling me they weren't true and people just like to hate her. I believe it because I don't see why she would even bring that up if it were true and she seems sincere.

Not trying to rain on any parades, but just a heads up -- PLENTY of hos run the "I'm not a ho, everyone just calls me one because they can't stand how I'm much prettier than they are" routine.

<Enter Nick rambling on with semi-relevant story>

For example, I know this girl who used to be relatively "goody goody". Well, she since turned 21 and discovered the bar scene. She now spends her time getting ridiculously drunk four nights a week and making out with anything but the short term boyfriends she keeps.

Her myspace is a battle ground where she goes to war showing all those "skanky hoes" what a "classy b_tch" she is. She manages to do this by using two distinctly codependent tactics:

1. Posting endless pictures at terrible angles with her boobs smashed together and upwards barely hiding behind low cut shirts while being accented by knee high hooker boots, shamelessly heavy eye makeup, and striking by far the coolest pose in the world - fish lips, while looking off screen.

2. Writing in every information box little references to all the "haters" out there, who she explains are made up of girls that are just jealous of "how sexy she is". She constantly provides photographic evidence that she's not a ho (see tactic number one), and insists that she is only the victim of estrogen fueled envy.

</End rambling>​

So just watch out.

Not saying she's definitely full of it, but it's possible that you didn't actually consult the correct body part when determining her sincerity.

Haha, I'll keep that in mind Nick.

I'm pretty defensive about that sort of thing and don't get attached for a good while. So if she turns out to be a ho, well ... we're friends with a lot of the same people and it'll get back to me, in which case I'll move on to someone else. Ya dig?

Hey Nick,

I was going to write the same thing pretty much but didn't want to rain on the parade!

But definitely agree, be careful Ben ;).

Alright, well, I was going to let this topic die its deserved death but this is too juicy.

I already posted I ended up dating Girl B. After spending the weekend at her house (and subsequently getting mauled) I figured out all this girl really does live for is getting ----ed up and getting ----ed. So we broke up. Pimpsta Ben needs more than getting ----ed up and getting ----ed out of a relationship because, well, I don't need a relationship to do that.

Girl A started talking to me again on Saturday (t'was an interesting surprise to see a text message from her on my phone when I woke up). She heard I'd started dating Girl B and was pissed/jealous/bitter, but was trying to hide it saying she's happy for me. She's bad at hiding her emotions, even through text messages. That takes some skill.

Fast forward to today. Girl B and myself broke up, but I had been talking to Girl A all day via text messages. I informed her of this and she shat bricks she was so happy.

So, /fws/, as the second conclusion in this story, I'm going to say I'm totally confident the grass will be greener on this side. And I'm kind of glad I got to see what the Girl B side looked like and got another chance with Girl A, so I'll have no regrets about any decisions.

On a side note, this was the shortest ----ing time period I've ever dated a girl since elementary school.

This I found kind of funny and flattering, but I have a weird sense of humor. I believe notnamed may have found this disturbing. Girl A, after I informed her that myself and Girl B had broken up, told me that she was so mad/jealous when she found out we were dating that she was going to kick Girl B's --- if she ever met her. ITT: Girls fighting over Ben.

Last edited:
After spending the weekend at her house (and subsequently getting mauled) I figured out all this girl really does live for is getting ----ed up and getting ----ed. So we broke up. Pimpsta Ben needs more than getting ----ed up and getting ----ed out of a relationship because, well, I don't need a relationship to do that.

Called it.

Not being a ---- and saying "I told you so" by any means.

I mean, hey, you totally got laid and still have a chance with Girl A. This is probably the best possible outcome.

...but I totally called her still being a ho. :devious2:

Called it.

Not being a ---- and saying "I told you so" by any means.

I mean, hey, you totally got laid and still have a chance with Girl A. This is probably the best possible outcome.

...but I totally called her still being a ho. :devious2:

Yes, me too! :classic2:

Good luck :).

Back