• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

696 Hosting - Free Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 696 Hosting
OK, I don't think we are going to launch so quickly now, I've just looked at how much BW we are purchasing (300 GB Per Year @ $500) We look like we aren't going to be able to offer as much as we could, thanks for your help.

Launch Date: 1st July 2002.

I will post then.

wow

mega-grand opening :D see to it that u stay for sometime and learn somethin from those old free dead hosts

All the best
:cool:

Hi,

I am too lazy to read every post.:D :D :D
So where can I register.On their Homepage there's just
a big comming soon:(
So does anyone know where to register plz tell me.
If u need my E-Mail : maxx@icestorm.net
If u sign in by giving u the E-Mail, sign me in and take this adress,
but just get me signed in or tell me how

Thx
MaXX
mail: MaXX@Icestorm.net

Hi,

I searched his URL.Do u know it.
I didn't found it,so i took the address of his e-mail and
got to a mail service.Doesn't he has a Homepage or gives he away free e-mail also.
the address is http://696host.i-p.com

MaXX

Wait wait wait, The thing Carboran mentioned is a joke right? Yes, right? OK. We cleared that...

Now all this people like Unix, Bisifiniti and such. Errm, you don't seem like joking.:confused: givin your emails and such :D

Whatever, meow, have you seen anything naughty about murat? Now think about it, Who's naughty, the Turks or me? :biggrin2:

Ok, I apologize. It was just a stupid joke, making fun of all thos "promising" hosts. I mean come on, you don't really expect me to get a second job to cover lawyer expenses for sites that you run. And work 80 hours to pay for bandwidth I don't use. And buy a new cell phone with a number just for you for $4 per year. I thought I gave enough hints.
I apologize once again, but I thought everything was obvious enough (URL=scamm.com) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back