• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

696 Hosting - Free Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 696 Hosting
696 Hosting
Please note -- I am giving the first 3 people to signup, bannerless hosting and a free .co.uk/org.uk domain! :biggrin2:

Gotta love 'em...They offer the first 3 free hosting and annoy the millions of the rest of us ROTFLMAO "Click"

Hi again!

Sorry, we have been really busy these past couple of days, we hope to be launching next friday with a pay option to back us up.

Please direct all questions to me or join our support channel on the DALnet IRC Network (#wickedshells)

Wickedshells as which we are aptly named now :)

[forgot to add how to get to us]
/server twisted.dal.net
if you need a IRC client (win): www.mirc.com
if you need a IRC client (linux): www.bitchx.org

ME 2 i Want ur Hosting

Hi 696 hosting,
I went to the Specified channel on mirc .
No body is there except HotIce...
I want ur free hosting can u provide me that..
My user name :sarathb
emai address:sarathb@perso.be
With regards
Sarath

holy hell that sounds like a pretty good free hosting deal :D

can you put a little aplication thingy in for me?? give us a shout when its up, cause im sure as hell signin up for it :cool:

Originally posted by 696 Hosting
:)

Also -- If you want to kill the banners, get support via sms/phone, a domain, you can pay $3.00 per year :cool:

I could be wrong but doesn't it cost a registar more than three dollars for a domain name?

i need
50-70 mb space (100 will be good :))
about 30-50G bandwidth
php, mysql etc...
ftp access
simple banner ad
do i have to pm u to sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back