• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

696 Hosting - Free Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
50gb!! :eek:

sounds like you either have a thing like Morpheus happenin

or

One mutha of a Warez collection that youd like to share :D

!!

EDICT:
696 Hosting, can you provide some concrete information about the service like a date of launch or a website url?
-Thanks, Lapras

Ok, I see that now is the time to announce the mega-grand opening of a great new host. Here is what I will offer

-yourname.scamm.com (short and easy to remember)
-Unlimited space
-Unlimited bandwidth ( I will pay for every MB you use)
-No ads ( I work 80 hours per week, so I can provide you with adless hosting)
-FTP
-PHP
-MySql
-99.9% uptime
-Unlimited file size - warez and MP3s allowed ( I will get a second job if I have to in order to pay for lawyers)
-Free com, net, org, co.uk, net.uk, org.uk, it, de, bg etc for the first 1000 to sign, valid for a period of 5 years
-CGI
3 Pop3 email accounts
-I will award points for visitors. For every 2000 visitors, you get a free domain for a period of one year
-24/7 support (I will give you my cell, home and work numbers, mailing address, email, plus I will have forums running. If you need to contact me via DHL, UPS, or FedEx, just send me the check and I will cover all costs)
-I will pay you $5 for each referral, and of course you can put your own banners on the page (we all need to make money)
-Multi language support

If you want an account, leave a message here, and I will hook up soon! I am looking forward to working with you :) :jump:

Oh, yes, for $4 per year, I will buy a new cellphone, and you will be the only one with the number. In this way, for a small fee, you will be able to get personal support.

The better the host, the quicker the fall, unless they have some killer business plan

And Carboran, sounds pretty nice... where do I sign up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back