• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Sms

There are some sites that allow you to send free sms . you can use these sites from your site . but the service is related on the receivers location . Where do you want to send your messages ?
  2. S

php - file owners with safemode enabled/disabled

One way is to use SSH with private key. But this way is not proper for shared servers, because the server must accept ssh and also let you put files in "your home directory/.ssh" . Another problem with exec() is that, your server may be a MS Windows server and then your commands (like su or...
  3. S

First, I made a mistake : you need to change the owner not the mod, so copy chown insteed of chmod . And, yes. this needs root access . If you want to work in shared servers you can use ftp (as you said) .
  4. S

Get a copy from /bin/chmod then make it run as root : [root@localhost]# cp /bin/chmod /directory/chmod-private [root@localhost]# chmod 4755 /directory/chmod-private Now you can changing mod with any user using this file ! Note that this can be very dangerous . Any user who knows about this...
  5. S

nPortal

If it is a PHP script, then edit the file and search for mail() function . Then add a forth parameter to it : mail(..., ..., ..., "MIME-Version: 1.0\r\nContent-type: text/html\r\nFrom: Your name <you@email.com>\r\n") ;
  6. S

offering free email

You can host your files at your domain and also use those services for your free email offer . You just need to change your domain's MX to the co-branded mail server's address (they will tell you about the address), and then your emails will be stored on those servers . Also the email traffic...
  7. S

function?

Use function_exists() .
  8. S

Personal Website

It is better to make an html link too . For those who are using Mozilla and havnt installed flash player yet (like me) .
  9. S

New PHP Site

Hi kabatak, I remember you :) The site is hosted at portland and it has some down times :doh!: But now I can see the site .
  10. S

New PHP Site

Yes, you are right . I have siad :
  11. S

New PHP Site

I am back to this forum :) And this is my new site : www.phpclub.site.ir You can test the PHP functions in the free online PHP compiler section . Any idea ?
  12. S

host with

Signup page is http://www.host.sk/registracia/register.php , and english translation is included .
  13. S

host with

host.sk .
  14. S

Wanted: PHP & MySQL, FTP, NO ADS, +20MB, +300MB transfer, Sub-Domain

Try invaliddomain.com . It hasnt subdomain, but you are using .com.ru, so I think subdomain is not necessary (?) .
  15. S

Looking for a free backup host

Try lorn.com :
  16. S

New: PHP/Mysql/CGI-BIN/No ads

That is because I havent signed up there .
  17. S

New: PHP/Mysql/CGI-BIN/No ads

Hello, Found a new host :Signup Features : - Shell Access (Telnet & SSH) - PHP - CGI-BIN/Perl, Python - No ads - FTP - MySQL database on request. - There are no longer any disk quotas on the server, however we do ask you to keep your disk space usage below 50Mb - E-mail address (Virus...
  18. S

script sites..

www.phpclasses.org
  19. S

PHP Error

This is because when you are writing "<p>NAME:$ROW['NAME']</p>" , PHP cant understand what is the variable name : $ROW or $ROW['NAME']</p> or ... And when you write "<p>NAME:{$ROW['NAME']}</p>" , PHP knows $ROW is an array . You can try , this code : $ROW['NAME']="aa" ...
Back