• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

host with

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerpuckett

Hello all, you have all been faithful to help out before, now I would like to have:
-20 or more mb webspace
-500mb-1gb bandwidth
-php/mysql
-textlink, buttons or popups (no banners and by buttons I mean user-placeable butons)
-don't want to have to post on forums out the wazoo
This will be for a webmasters community. Thanks!

tylerpuckett,
but do you want to put your webpages on an adult
related website?
coolfreepages is relationship an ault hosting.

Just a little more information for you. :D

Last edited:
OK, I know this is off-topic, but why are you even thinking of starting a webmaster community on a free host? You do realize that nobody is going to join it, right? I know a few webmaster communities that have been established for over a year, have their own server, and spend at least a couple hundred dollars a year on advertising, and yet, they don't even half a twelfth of the user base that FreeWebspace.net has. So I would give up your dreams of building a webmaster community on a free host before you end up depressed. :confused2

I already had about 50 or so members after one week on Lord-Dragon, before they died :-(
Host.sk is in a different language, can someone tell me what it means please?

Originally posted by NONO
tylerpuckett,
but do you want to put your webpages on an adult
related website?
coolfreepages is relationship an ault hosting.
A platonic relationship only :) coolfreepages isn't for adult sites.

Originally posted by tylerpuckett
I already had about 50 or so members after one week on Lord-Dragon, before they died :-(
Host.sk is in a different language, can someone tell me what it means please?

Tylerpuckett... if you really are serious about this webmaster community, I highly recommend you getting a paid service, it does look unprofessional having a community on a free service, forums are already a no-no on free hosts. :biggrin2:

I've seen you made many request for this before here... have you backed up your database? Because it can be annoying starting again and again... investing in a paid service can help avoid the hassle of switching hosts persistently...

I got information from www.host.sk for tylerpuckett & all:

Registration
The maximum number of registered users has been reached! Please try it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back