• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a so called good host...

bobby444

Hello all. Thought I'd give this a shot.

Here's what I need.
(1) 10 - 25 - 50 megs space.) (cgi,asp etc... doesn't matter)
(2) Must support Flash SWF - File size doesn't matter to much as long it's at least 100-200kb)
(3) No ads preferred,but 1 banner on page could maybe be ok.
1 Banner on bottom of page would be better,but i'm pretty sure all of'em will be at the top of course.
(4) Absolutely NO pop ups. "Even though i wouldnt see'em..hehe..
(5) Must have FTP.
(6) And it would be great if it supports bravenet.com email forms. (Some host will not allow bravenet processing forms such as web1000.com. and will edit your form action url to "bravenet not supported ect ect"
(7) Good reliable host that's NOT going to be adding a new cluster "liquid2k.com"
NOR adding a new drive array "web1000.com". hehe... lol!
(8) Host that doesn't try to fix the server when it ain't broke!!!! LOL!!

Is there such a free host out there?

I've checked out prohosting.com,is that host any good?
They just have that banner at the top of page. but seems fast to me.

I'm using marhost at the moment for back up,no ads,but kinda slow. Seem to be working ok for now though. But last time I moved into marhost,"after liquid2k.com stopped work'n" they worked great for a few days,then BAM!,yo page not work.. yo page there, yo page just not work.. lol!

Try Graphyx Developer Network
http://developer.graphyx.net

25mb webspace.
A unique FTP account for your site.
1 POP email account with 1 autoresponder, 1 email forwarder and unlimited aliasing.
500mb data transfer per month, maximum.
ODBC database support - use only these ODBC compliant databases. MS Access and FoxPro.
The use of ASP, Perl (ActivePerl), CGI, SHTML and iHTML Professional (iHTML).
3 re-usable DSN connections.
CDONTS, W3 JMail (Dimac), ASPUpload (Persits) components.
Very Good Support
Streaming Audio and Video,Flash Support

Back