• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

10MB,FTP,CGI,PHP,CRON-TAB,Fast,.htaccess Support, NO POP-UPS

i am back! i have a perfect excuse explaing why i use that! ok, let me start i was evaluating it, and i liked it and now i have purchesed a LEGAL liceance to use it.
  2. A

where? where is it? i cant find delate, but can see edit but when click it it says You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's...
  3. A

whoops errrr,:confused2 wrong attachment errrrrrrrrr, i dont use illigal copies of homefree errrrrrrrrrrrrrr :confused2 :confused2 :confused2 :confused2 it was a errrrrrr, mistake, i got it from a errrrrrr this errrrr thing errrrrrr....................:confused2 :confused2 :confused2 I...
  4. A

oi What the hell happend to this topic? i asked for a webhost not a JavaSctipt disscussion! NOW does anyone know of a host with CGI Access and .htaccess And is fast? i dont need cron no more. Just cgi and .htaccess
  5. A

netfirms ftp problems

Netfirms I think netfirms is having server problems. My site is also saying its dissabled. I think its errors becasue if you try somin like sdycsjhcksjdhcskjhndkuhcsfud23.netfirms.com, you will just get the same error message.
  6. A

To: one-eyed-ediot

i wish i wish i had a account like that
  7. A

friserverplads.dk PROBLEMS

you should try http://babel.altavista.com/ for translations
  8. A

F2S server 45 has been down the past few days...

i could i could host a better hosting company on my 56k
  9. A

I need cgi-bin, 25+MB, no ads.

examle why not signup at F2S.NET? ohh sorry they are going Why not signup at skaggy? Ohh they are gonna go too. Why Not signup at l33t.ca? They are history get the point?
  10. A

just go for somthing with ads. you aint gonna get somin like that which has reliabilitey
  11. A

I cant wait!

hahahah made me laugh to..........i think PHP is better
  12. A

Do they come with free reliabelity?
  13. A

***.bm is free

lets just stick with the normall free ones!
  14. A

Are There Any other free domain registrations?

hey pple, i just found out about dot.tk, just wandering, can u guys do me a favour and post one if u know another? it will be of help to me and others! thanks
  15. A

TK a little slow sometimes?

its slow to people who have fast modems. For people stuck with dialup (me:( ) it seems fast
  16. A

Whats up with f2s freespace ?

Good alternative demented.org is a good alternative
  17. A

5MB Or more, CGI & Sendmail, Lots/Unlimited Bandwidth

Hi people, I tried signing up with prohosting but it keeps bringing up errors. So does anyone know a webhost with the following below: CGI/Perl Sendmail Lots/Unlimited Bandwidth Fast Server *WOULD PREFERE ADS* (then its more likeley to last!!) Does anyone know a host like that...
  18. A

Tripod UK PHP/MySQL Launched!

They Are Crap And sometimes they JUST DONT WORK! i couldent get on it right now!
  19. A

Tripod UK PHP/MySQL Launched!

They Are Crap They can get VERY slow at times..........
Back