• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need cgi-bin, 25+MB, no ads.

HELP ME!!!!!

I really need a freehost with cgi-bin, 25+MB, no ads. don't you know any host like that?????????:confused2

Yes they are.

Every Portland Co-Brand has to have "Owned by Portland Commucations" or something like that at the bottom of the screen. :biggrin2:

Yo

If you want no-ads, the server will have loads of downtime and will die quickley.
Of you are really after NO-Ads, then you should get a good host, but has ads and then get a banner hack code for it to get rid of the banner. This is risky, cus if they catch u, ur sites gone. but if you set the site out in such a way that they wont notice then its a good idea. You could try making a new folder and putting all the banner hacked pages in there and in the front page, leave a index.html with the banners. that might fool them.

**I DONT ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO DO THAT, ITS AT YOUR OWN RISK**

Originally posted by rochaeterna
I need cgi-bin, 25+MB, no ads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

dude, either you're extremely constipated or desperately need to do the #2 on the can, or you're a spastic little brat.

jesus, calm down.

I can't get over the ways you guys treat a new member. :devious2:

How hard is it to explain in nice ways that free hosts without ads either don't exist or that they went bust because they had no ads, or will not last if they have no ads?

Why give them URLs of non existant hosts? :rolleyes:

Back