• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

10MB,FTP,CGI,PHP,CRON-TAB,Fast,.htaccess Support, NO POP-UPS

cdudeuk18, i think this is illegal and violate TOS and user gonna be kicked out of host very fast. I bet you love this style when you open your own hostings :cool:

5. Discussions about how to cheat a free host or other services are not allowed. You are for instance not allowed to post questions about how to remove a banner or about how to host warez/illegal files on a free host.

Nor I believe it's very tasty to spread illegal advices?

Hmm...I really wonder about someones priviledges...

Last edited:
Originally posted by ClyderMan
cdudeuk18, i think this is illegal and violate TOS and user gonna be kicked out of host very fast. I bet you love this style when you open your own hostings :cool:

5. Discussions about how to cheat a free host or other services are not allowed. You are for instance not allowed to post questions about how to remove a banner or about how to host warez/illegal files on a free host.

Apparently, in cdudeuk18's post, window.close will...close the window that the code is placed in. In other words, it was a joke to get idiots to put the code into their website. It does get rid of the ads, but what use is it if it also closes the window that your website is on? :)

Actually, window.close will first alert the user that the script will try to close the current window, and the user can cancel it.

Originally posted by Cracker
Actually, window.close will first alert the user that the script will try to close the current window, and the user can cancel it.

Depends on the browser. I know that the later versions of IE that this is true.

Originally posted by conkermaniac
Depends on the browser. I know that the later versions of IE that this is true.

But, if the window, where the code's placed on, were opened from pop-up function
Code:
(javascript:window.open())
it will close automatically.
Am I Right??

Originally posted by ClyderMan

Excuse me ..... window close i illegal .... plz can you just not bother to type if your gonna repond to such a post in that kindof way ... "accusing me of something i have no done"

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

Originally posted by JRa

But, if the window, where the code's placed on, were opened from pop-up function
Code:
(javascript:window.open())
it will close automatically.
Am I Right??
Yup, you're right. Javascript can only close a window created by Javascript. Else you get the confirm box.

oi

What the hell happend to this topic? i asked for a webhost not a JavaSctipt disscussion! NOW does anyone know of a host with CGI Access and .htaccess And is fast? i dont need cron no more. Just cgi and .htaccess

Attachments

• @readme1st.txt
    867 bytes · Views: 78
whoops

errrr,:confused2 wrong attachment errrrrrrrrr, i dont use illigal copies of homefree errrrrrrrrrrrrrr :confused2 :confused2 :confused2 :confused2

it was a errrrrrr, mistake, i got it from a errrrrrr this errrrr thing errrrrrr....................:confused2 :confused2 :confused2

I AM LEAVING THIS COUNTRY AND MESSAGE BOARD BYE

where?

where is it? i cant find delate, but can see edit but when click it it says

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user: ashwiz [logout]

Forgotten your password? Tuff Luck!

:jump: :jump: :jump:
Hit "Edit". You'll see a check box at the top of next screen. ;)
Sounds like you try to edit the wrong post.

i am back! i have a perfect excuse explaing why i use that!
ok, let me start
i was evaluating it, and i liked it and now i have purchesed a LEGAL liceance to use it.
counter.pl

Back