• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. gamez93

Startup Free Host Recruiting Staff

Sounds good, I have already got back to you about this offer. It sounds really good and I want to help out.
  2. gamez93

Vreel, is it ever gonna happen?

I used to use Stage6 all the time, they shut down - but luckily I have found some other sites with high quality Divx streaming. One for TV and two with for films and TV. Anyone still waiting for Vreel, keep your fingers crossed that they will be able to cope with the massive amounts of people...
  3. gamez93

uh, later dudes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0S9nYaQSSs - Its a line from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
  4. gamez93

ZendFree is up for sale!

Congrats, it seems you managed to sell it in the space of 24 hours. I was just about to email you about joining ZendFree and helping work on it - but not much point now. I am interested in helping out with your new project, maybe we can chat.
  5. gamez93

Looking To Join a Host

Hello, I have been part of several free and paid hosting website over the last four years, many are still running under new owners (or even the same owner) and some have unfortunately closed down. I am currently part of two free hosts, however they are slowing down and don't look like picking...
  6. gamez93

Wiizdom.com

It is down to Kwix-Host. When (If) they come back up, then this site will be back up. Discussions about Kwix-Host can be found here.
  7. gamez93

Wiizdom.com

If I remember correctly they are hosted by Kwix-Host. That was several months ago, when they first started up - but I believe they are still with them.
  8. gamez93

KwiX Host?

WHAT? I had got a backup setup, and was just about to download it. But before I could, the site went offline. If they were having trouble with funds, they could have at least told members about this. So they don't sit there, thinking their site is fine. When it really isn't for the last few...
  9. gamez93

KwiX down yet again

Yes I know that, I said that a few posts ago. Since the domain has been renewed a few days ago, I am surpised that websites are still to be online again (maybe it will take a few more days). It is still possible for files to go missing if anything happens to the server during this DNS downtime.
  10. gamez93

KwiX down yet again

I really hope that they have a full backup of everything, I am sure most members don't make backups of their files.
  11. gamez93

KwiX down yet again

Please note that Jonny is the main person who posts here about Kwix. Since he has quit, thats why posts arent being made here. I don't think any other members of the Kwix team are members here (I may be wrong), even if they are, they don't advertise Kwix here.
  12. gamez93

KwiX down yet again

I just checked and saw that the domain has been renewed... A suggest idea for all hosts, is to start a small blog on someone elses server, that way if your host every goes down members can go to your blog (hosted elsewhere) and learn about the problems.
  13. gamez93

KwiX down yet again

That isn't very smart of them. They decided to wait for it to expire before trying to renew it. If they renewed it several days before it expired then there would of not been this large downtime. Its been down for over 24 hours I believe.
  14. gamez93

Reliable cPanel Hosting

Sounds pretty good, is the hosting on your paid server or free one? Anyone who has offers, feel free to continue to post. Even if it isn't Cpanel.
  15. gamez93

Reliable cPanel Hosting

I know who your hosted by, and I have an account with them. I am not too happy that it has been down for the last 2 days.
  16. gamez93

Reliable cPanel Hosting

Could you please post your website link here, so I can have a look around it.
  17. gamez93

Reliable cPanel Hosting

That banner is a bit to big for me to add to the website. Thanks for the offer, has anyone got any other offers. Edit: I just had a look at you said that I could put google ads up instead, I will think about that. I am still looking for new offers.
  18. gamez93

Reliable cPanel Hosting

Hello all, thanks to you all for having free web hosts for people like me who don't have money to pay for paid hosting. What the website is The popular game creation software Game Maker, I plan to create a website that contains a simple helpdesk system to offer support to game creators, as well...
  19. gamez93

Cpanel Host Request

OK well thanks anyway, anymore offers on the table. I am now willing to place an advert for you on my forum.
  20. gamez93

Cpanel Host Request

What are the chances of instead of having the advert on the website, its only on the forum. There is a spot where I can put your advert - as long as it is not forced. Anymore offers on the table, please.
Back