• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Vreel, is it ever gonna happen?

Sitebee

UFO Hunter
NLC
Anyone following vreel video site? The one that was suppose to succeed stage6, what is now 4-5 months down the line and the launch date gets pushed back.

Got an email a few days back saying they owe $$$$$$ in bandwidth bills so I wonder will it ever open.

I miss stage6 :(

Ye me2, that was about the best Video site to date.

I want that and tvlinks.co.uk to return!!!

The domain has just said "something here soon" for ages - since the whole legal action, that later got dropped crap.

I've seen him posting on a php forum a few months a go asking for someone to help make something for it though...

I used to use Stage6 all the time, they shut down - but luckily I have found some other sites with high quality Divx streaming. One for TV and two with for films and TV. Anyone still waiting for Vreel, keep your fingers crossed that they will be able to cope with the massive amounts of people who are going to use it.

We wont need to wait for Vreel when Hulu get their asses in gear, and get all the legal issues of copyright sorted for the rest of the world.

Back