• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking To Join a Host

gamez93

Hello,

I have been part of several free and paid hosting website over the last four years, many are still running under new owners (or even the same owner) and some have unfortunately closed down. I am currently part of two free hosts, however they are slowing down and don't look like picking up any time soon - as I am part of the Support team I can't physical do anything to get them back to the top. I am looking to be part of a developed or growing web hosting in the Support section.

Experience
- cPanel/WHM
- iPanel
- Livezilla
- vBulletin, MyBB, IP. Board, SMF
- If I haven't mentioned it, it doesn't necessary mean I don't know it but it isn't my strongest point. I am happy to learn anything that needs to be learnt.

Requested Pay
$0 - I don't ask for money in return for my work, a thank you here and there will be appreciated though.

Contact Information
Just PM me on this forum and I will reply to it ASAP.

Thanks,
Kay J

hi mate, i am always looking for new staff to get the business where i want it. if you would like to visit us and we can talk on live chat and see where things go.

Back