• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reliable cPanel Hosting

gamez93

Hello all, thanks to you all for having free web hosts for people like me who don't have money to pay for paid hosting.

What the website is
The popular game creation software Game Maker, I plan to create a website that contains a simple helpdesk system to offer support to game creators, as well as have a knowledge base.

What I would like
Space: 500mb +
Bandwidth: 2gb +
Control Panel: Cpanel is preferred, if your host isn't Cpanel still post it as it could be helpful for me.
Features: At list 5 of each, I will need at least 6 or so MSQL database just to make sure that I have enough for the scripts.
I plan to buy a domain once if I get some donations from users of the website, so I will need add-on/park domain abilities.

What I would do in return
I don't have much time to make many posts as I need to work on this site, however I can link to your website, giving you a 468 x 60 pixels sized advert.

If there is anything else that you think I can do, then please post.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
We at Wiizdom.com can offer you the following package:

Apollo Package:
3 GIG space
35 GIG transfer
Unlimited Features(Email accounts, subdomains, Etc.)
Max Parked Domains: Unlimited
Max Addon Domains: Unlimited
Php, Mysql, Ruby on Rails
cPanel, Fantastico

In return we ask that you display this banner or a normal google ad. Pm me if you're interested.

Last edited:
That banner is a bit to big for me to add to the website. Thanks for the offer, has anyone got any other offers.

Edit: I just had a look at you said that I could put google ads up instead, I will think about that. I am still looking for new offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
That banner is a bit to big for me to add to the website. Thanks for the offer, has anyone got any other offers.

Edit: I just had a look at you said that I could put google ads up instead, I will think about that. I am still looking for new offers.

Actually the banner is 468x60 I just uploaded a bigger one.

I know who your hosted by, and I have an account with them. I am not too happy that it has been down for the last 2 days.

hmm.. maybe i can help you.

Game making is somthing im interested in. Ive played with a few different SDKs. Theres a few of my dodgy old projects on my project site :D

For banner / linkback i usually give 200mb/1gb, but for a fellow game maker, ill make a special deal.
Say the 500mb / 2gb you requested to start, + 10x each feature and if you need more ill up it a bit for free.

This is the current banner:
banner.jpg

Tho i can make one more suited to your site if you want.

Reply here or PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
Fenix.

Sounds pretty good, is the hosting on your paid server or free one?

Anyone who has offers, feel free to continue to post. Even if it isn't Cpanel.

Back