• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cpanel Host Request

gamez93

Why I am here
Hey all, the current host I am with, keeps on going down, so I am looking for a new host, I then signed up to another hosting, however their was slow support and the uptime was not as promised - I would go to paid hosting, but my PayPal is pretty empty.

My Request
Sudomain - I will park my domain later on once I get it all set up
Between 400 + Space
Between 5gb + Bandwidth - The more the better
Cpanel Features (Subdomain, Addon Domains, Park Domains FTP Accounts, MSQL etc) - 10 + of everything
No forced ads please

What I will do in return
I am so busy with the magazine, that I dont really have time to make posts, so hopefully the large link back would be ok, and I can give you advertising space within the actual magazine, and I can place a 728 x90 advert for you on my forum.

What the site is for
I have a magazine that I work on with around 15 other people, we need this new host for our main host, where people can read the magazine issues, and find out about us, they will also be able to post in the forum about the magazine and request things. No adult material or illegal things, what so ever.

Thanks, please all post if you can host us

Last edited by a moderator:
gamez,

We can offer 300 MB's webspace with 10 GB's bandwidth, 10x features, cPanel and Fantastico, in exchange for a leaderboard ad within the top 300px of each page.

You can contact me to setup your account or sign-up on our board and post a request.

- Lucas

What are the chances of instead of having the advert on the website, its only on the forum. There is a spot where I can put your advert - as long as it is not forced.

Anymore offers on the table, please.

What are the chances of instead of having the advert on the website, its only on the forum. There is a spot where I can put your advert - as long as it is not forced.

Anymore offers on the table, please.

No, I'm sorry. We have to make money to pay for your hosting somehow. If you reconsider, the offer is still open.

- Lucas

OK well thanks anyway, anymore offers on the table. I am now willing to place an advert for you on my forum.

Hello gamez,

We may be able to host you. We however can not offer everything your after. We can offer you without ads or posting:

500 mb storage
10000 mb bandwidth
1 ftp
5 databases
5 subdomains
CPanel / Fantastico

Your limits are increased if you are using your own Domain.

If you have any further questions or whatever, we can be found at

www.namepad.net

How many readers to your magazine? I think it would be great if you could put a article in the magazine on my host - and then I could provide you what you need.

Also if you wanted, I can put the money from advertising towards a domain for you. You can fit ours in your design somewhere, but if this is going to stop you from joining us, I'm willing to let you not place them.

Once your account is set up, send me an email so I can upgrade everything.

Back