• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

looking for 500mb, 25G, $40/year

thanks everyone, but unfortunely my budget limit me to only $40/year :(
  2. A

looking for 500mb, 25G, $40/year

not sure if this deal is possible, but I'm looking for: at least 500mb at least 25G/month about $40/year php, mysql, ssh (no paypal! I don't want to sign up for paypal, but I do have a credit card) thank you :)
  3. A

Is the new one better ?

cool! thanks everyone :)
  4. A

No Google

me too, about 3 years already
  5. A

~**//Doonibhai\\**~

hmmm, which is the logo?! must get rid of the moving text is the status bar
  6. A

Is the new one better ?

Hi, I like to ask your opinions between the old design and new design. I like to know how much improvement did I make over the old one. Both are design by me, one of the requirement for this site (not by me) is there have to be lots of purple and pink! For me, I think the new one is...
  7. A

what is WebCopier?

heh, thanks :)
  8. A

what is WebCopier?

Hi, I just check my server log and saw a bunch of lines with something about WebCopier v.2.2. Is this bad or nothing to worrier about? thanks
  9. A

Just so f***** annoyed...

They are blocking Google cause they afraid about the truth about corruption and what not as well as anti-commies stuff on the net. As for what you can do about it, well, seem pretty much nothing to me as I did come from a commie country and I know all too well about them. Unless the whole 90%...
  10. A

What do you do with pissy drivers?

I usually ignore them. That seem to work great so far. I usually drive 5mph above the speed limit (except in school and park zone), if they want to pass me, go for it. If its a 1 lane highway, then suck it up!
  11. A

Valcato?

I am still not up yet. Well, up and die again, so I guess that doesn't count. I'll give them a week to sort the server out, then I'll start ranting
  12. A

did Bank of America screw me?

hmm, now that I think about it, it could be the post office, aghh! Goddamn post office
  13. A

did Bank of America screw me?

Okay, the situation is Bank of America told me my bill due is late, 3 days late, so they charge me 20 bucks. Not that 20 bucks is a lot, but I am pissed cause I am convinced that they screw me. The story is I put the check in the post office box on Friday 19th, the post office should pick it...
  14. A

have a look

if you change the dark purple, then I think it would look pretty with all the light colors, either that or substitute the dark purple with another current color I thinks this site is very nice because I love lines and dots :)
  15. A

Valcato

I am have been with valcato for couple of weeks now and everything seem to be pretty good, except occasional downtime for a short amount of time, like right now, that's why I am surfing around and into here, otherwise I would be enter data into me database. But other than that, the service...
  16. A

Please take a look at this site....

since I love lines, I think this site is really nice, and its quite easy on the eyes too
  17. A

review my *customized* forum

content ?? . this I don't know, but it seem to be a lot of forums, so maybe you got something going on there. color 3/10 . Well, there ain't much color logo 2/10 . If you refer to the thing in the top left (JEDI FORUMS, your star wars souce" as your logo, then I think you really need to...
  18. A

I just finish my site, whatcha think?

thanks for the compliments everyone, but could you do me a favor? I seem to be having problem with the site, it doesn't respond normally, it load intermittently, like start and stop, start and stop, so the page take forever to show up, or not show up at all. I think it maybe the host...
  19. A

thanks guys. yeah, you are right about the button on top kinda too modern, but I am so in love with it so its hard to not include it in there hehe later
  20. A

http://www.duongdemui.com Well, I just finished my site and load it up, so don't feel sorry for me since most of the click counter are at zero ;) Anyway, the site work fine in IE, but when load in Netscape 4.7, which is the only alternative browser I got for testing, all hell broke loose...
Back