• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I just finish my site, whatcha think?

akrapovic

http://www.duongdemui.com

Well, I just finished my site and load it up, so don't feel sorry for me since most of the click counter are at zero ;)

Anyway, the site work fine in IE, but when load in Netscape 4.7, which is the only alternative browser I got for testing, all hell broke loose.

The problem is not really the nested table, well, a little, but because of the <td mouseover and mouseout stuff, it would freeze Netscape just like that. But since I like mouseover stuff, I guess its okay.

Funny thing, I used to hate blue, but now I found myself using blue all over the place, such irony

The site is in both English and Vietnamese, heck, I use whatever language easy for me at that particular time since I sort of not good at either one, feel free to correct my grammar

thank you

My only suggestion is to change those buttons at the top. They just don't seem to fit. the design looks very, i don't know, classical, I guess, while the buttons on top are too modern. just doesn't fit. other than that, I think it looks very elegant

thanks guys.

yeah, you are right about the button on top kinda too modern, but I am so in love with it so its hard to not include it in there hehe

later

thanks for the compliments everyone, but could you do me a favor?

I seem to be having problem with the site, it doesn't respond normally, it load intermittently, like start and stop, start and stop, so the page take forever to show up, or not show up at all. I think it maybe the host (valcato), but not sure, so could you check it out to see if you got the same problem

thanks

I'm having a problem loading your site, so I can't review it...but I'm sure it's a good site based on all these compliments...your host seems slow. :)

Back