• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

did Bank of America screw me?

akrapovic

Okay, the situation is Bank of America told me my bill due is late, 3 days late, so they charge me 20 bucks. Not that 20 bucks is a lot, but I am pissed cause I am convinced that they screw me.

The story is I put the check in the post office box on Friday 19th, the post office should pick it up on Saturday 20th. Its due on the 22nd, so if I was late, then it should be 1 day late. But they told me they received it on the 25th!

The post office tell me that it should take less than 3 days to get there. So what's the story ?!

So what do you think the deal is? Could they be playing one of those delay game where they pick the mail up, then wait a couple of days then open it? I have read stories where some companies did this before on the net. Also, their policy said that they don't care about the date mark on the envelope, they only care about when they received it.

thanks for your help

Did you stop and think that maybe the post office was incorrect, and that it took longer for the bill to arrive than expected? :rolleyes:

Bank of America screws everyone. Especially the poor Americans who come to Canada and realize they have no money because their cards do not work here. LOL. Poor guys. You should see the shock on their faces when I tell them they better come up with $30 cash or else!

Back