• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Z

25 MB, CGI, FTP, and good bandwidth

ya... but netfirms BW sux
  2. Z

25 MB, CGI, FTP, and good bandwidth

25 MB, CGI, FTP, and good bandwidth It is just a host for a message board.
  3. Z

Can I get some help?

yes, I guess that you are right.
  4. Z

Can I get some help?

oops I guess I did not explain that very well. Heh. Ok ladder is just a fancy word for a rating system. My clan (a group of people who play multiplayer computer games together). Are going to start a rating or ladder system, to see who the best player is. The top 3 will get awards and...
  5. Z

Can I get some help?

I need some help making a clan ladder rating script. Anyhelp?
  6. Z

PHP/mySQL 5MB

O, I was using 5MB, as just showing that I am not looking for space, the minimum is needed.
  7. Z

PHP/mySQL 5MB

we are using spaceports, but having trouble connecting to their MySql database, I am wondering if it is false
  8. Z

PHP/mySQL 5MB

u can sign up, but no loggin in
  9. Z

PHP/mySQL 5MB

And, O yeah, I am not good with foreign sites, haha
  10. Z

PHP/mySQL 5MB

here is the quote from dk3: You are unable to sign up for free webhosting this weekend ! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We expect to re-open for new webhosting members on Friday... That is when I login...
  11. Z

PHP/mySQL 5MB

ALL I need is PHP and mysql Database support, for this script, give me idea's, and dk3.com isnt open to new hosting :(
  12. Z

Job Opprotunity

I am currently in need of a very CERTAIN script for a "clan" gaming site. A clan gaming site is a bunch of players of a certain game, such as starcraft or warcraft, or counterstrike, on multiplayer function, and have started playing together as a group. I need a login script designed. Goto...
  13. Z

Job Oppritunity~~~!

I am currently in need of a very CERTAIN script for a "clan" gaming site. A clan gaming site is a bunch of players of a certain game, such as starcraft or warcraft, or counterstrike, on multiplayer function, and have started playing together as a group. I need a login script designed. Goto...
  14. Z

Look at this:

hey, i know huh
  15. Z

November Special

sounds great, im thinkin about it
  16. Z

Blending 2 Images

i gots adobe photoshop 5.0 LE, i like it
  17. Z

Help

a script for my clan, (a group of people that play together on a certain game) http://www.redtempest.com and click on scripts, then profiler, :bandit2: :jump: thanks phroz, take a look
  18. Z

Help

i will send u the file if some1 replies, just post here :D
  19. Z

Help

I need someone to setup a script that I can't get to work (some help)?
Back