• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Blending 2 Images

im a graphic designer and would be happy to do it for you in photoshop i don't mess with psp. send over an e-mail. but being a graphic designer i personally think that your logo looks better without the scan lines. :confused2

I don't know how you want it to be (I couldn't connect to the page you provided), but here's how you can merge different images together.

Open your images, then open new transparent canvases and copy the images over to each canvas. Then use the eraser tool and change it to Airbrush instead of Paint or Pencil and then set the pressure to about 1%, then start erasing the areas you want to blend into other images. After you are done open a new canvas that's not transparent and move all the images over to that one and.... that's it.

If you don't quite understand wth I'm talking about, then try to follow my instructions by using the old trial-and-error method. ;)

[ADD]
Okay, I was suddenly able to open the page. Here's what you can do. Take those lines and copy 'em over to a transparent canvas and then use the erase method mentioned above and sweep over the whole thing a few times, and then copy it to the other image. Viola!

Added note: The method above is done in Photoshop, see if you can find similar tools in PSP. If not, then..... there's always Morpheus! :D

so you want the scan lines on the image in PSP? simple!

Open the first picture, then click on
Effects>Texture effects>Blinds
then set the width to 2 , color to black and play around with the opacity..

hope that helps...you dont even have to open the second picture! :) :)

hmmmmm nowdays all these kiddies are making portfolios so the can get hired by some huge --- company paying them heaps aren't they? :confused:

OK, back on topic.
It's easy, just place the two images in seperate layers, and set the transpirancy (the slider on the right of the layer) to what ever you want.

that won't blend properly as the line will still appear, if you want PM me the images and I will do it 4 u :angry2:

Back