• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can I get some help?

oops

I guess I did not explain that very well. Heh.

Ok ladder is just a fancy word for a rating system. My clan (a group of people who play multiplayer computer games together). Are going to start a rating or ladder system, to see who the best player is. The top 3 will get awards and what not.

here is how the rating system will work:

I want a select few to be able to login and be able to update information. Those will be the Adimistrators. They will update current wins/losses and challenges that are going on. Then the site should update itself. The rating system list (The top 350 players), should be viewable to anyone and everyone.

The scoring:

It will be based between 10-1000. When someone beats another person, they should receive 1/8th of that persons current score. And when someone losses, they should lose 1/8th of that persons current score. Somehow it needs to be so that a person cannot go passed 1000, or below 10. I want there to be a starting position for all players, how about we say 100. I also want the script to be resetable since the ladder season will only last 1-2 months. (I do not want it to reset itself, but to be resetable by only me, the main admin)

I cannot pay for this, or at least not much.

I think you have asked to specific question.

But if you go to ask in the forum at barrysworld.com. I am sure you would get the answer easier, they host the web site for clan and do this thing everyday.

Back