• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP/mySQL 5MB

zimbi

ALL I need is PHP and mysql Database support, for this script, give me idea's, and dk3.com isnt open to new hosting :(

here is the quote from dk3:

You are unable to sign up for free webhosting this weekend !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We expect to re-open for new webhosting members on Friday...

That is when I login...

before dk3 said monday now friday wonder when they will really be back up

we are using spaceports, but having trouble connecting to their MySql database, I am wondering if it is false

if you don't mind me asking ... what do u need the 5mb for ? .. and doesthat include php and mysql ?

Don't ever use DK3. Their database sucks. Despite giving a lot of features for free their static banner is worse than they give. It breaks the image of your site.

Hey zimbi, I am looking for the SAME thing you are! 5 Mb, php, and MySQL. If you ever find one, (in English), then PLEASE email me because I have yet to find a good one... (although the http://www.l33t.ca one looks good, cause I'm there now creating an account lol) and I've been looking a good LONG while... My email is AtrusGSCCC@hotmail.com

Afford? I thought this was supposed to be a free service! It's not free if you have to pay for the bandwidth you're using, especially for most of us who don't have the means to monitor our site's bandwidth, nor do we care, because that's too much of a chore.

I think that you get 100mb bandwidth for free, and after that you have to display ads or something to help pay for the bandwidth cost.

Back