• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

blue screen - can I boot from a flash drive?

Hey guys, A friend of mine is having PC issues. He started getting a blue screen the other day when trying to boot a PC with XP. Basically, here's the situation: All safe modes don't work - they load up a blue screen (for 1 second, a flash of a blue screen basically) and then restarts the...
  2. O

$10 for somebody who is good at speech analysis

Hey, I need somebody to explain to me the tropes and schemes in Reagan's Challenger speech - i'll pay you for your help. Best if it could be done by the end of the night as I have a test next week and tomorrow is the last review day in class (my teacher sucks). PayPal payment - please PM...
  3. O

question for printer expert about drum unit

I have a Brother HL-4040CN printer. Today, after printing 3 shipping labels, I began to notice that there were these random large lines on pages whenever I printed in black. I opened up the printer and found that the adhesive stuck to one of the drum unit rollers. I was able to remove the drum...
  4. O

integrating twitter conversation

hello everyone. I am looking to integrate a twitter conversation between two accounts into my Joomla website. I have tried so many Joomla API scripts, but they all only seem to allow me to integrate individual accounts and so the accounts are listed after each other (e.g. the script only shows 8...
  5. O

I'm in need of a Joomla coder to do some edits

Message me if you have time to look through some project details and possibly jump on a current Joomla project that needs some Tweeter/Blog integration along with some other small adjustments. -Pat
  6. O

Joomla edit needed

I have a site programmed in Joomla for a design client of mine, but I need a few things edited (mainly on the navigation). Not sure what would be reasonable to put out there as a budget or any sort, just give me a ballpark quote and we can work with it. the site is myjpconnelly.com/demo...
  7. O

Need a website sliced/coded

Here's the project details. I need the following site, which is in PSD format, to be sliced and coded: http://www.myjpconnelly.com/myJPconnelly.jpg The website coding required will be integrating a small blog system/news system (OneAdmin) into the content box to the right of the page...
  8. O

PSD needs to be spiced to HTML (and CSS)

Im looking for some quotes from you guys on splicing up a PSD. It's still being worked on by a designer of ours, but it will look like something of the following: http://i550.photobucket.com/albums/ii416/JESSE-D/JSCBETA.jpg changes being made: we'll be removing that whole image gallery thing...
  9. O

Need a flash designer and php/javascript coder for project

Basically, we're currently using a company called Bludomain for our website. They are not a very good company and don't provide us with the tools we need in their content management system. The company won't provide us with the FLV, so we're looking to get the website basically redone exactly...
  10. O

XP MCE remote doesn't work on Vista?

well, it doesn't work with any microsoft windows apps (like Media Center and Media Player). It does work with Itunes however. What could be the issue here? I ran a check on all the drivers and it says its up to date. I was able to get this working a few months ago, but it no longer works - I...
  11. O

PHP coded program not working properly - needs repairs will pay

I have a PHP voting system that is not functioning properly. A person who is no longer in the industry developed it and so I need someone to take a look at it. Will pay via PayPal whatever you quote for repairs. Thank you! -Patrick MacLane
  12. O

cpanel e-mail backup

I've been working with a client who i've had to move back and fourth between servers while trying to fix some website issues. I don't want to run a full cpanel backup because it would screw up the work that i've done on his (overwrite stuff I don't want overwrited). Is it possible to backup all...
  13. O

DVI won't fit?

So basically I rented an IN36 for a movie night this weekend - wanted to plug in my PS3 so we could watch in HD. The projector said it had a DVI-D slot, so I decided to order a DVI-D male to male HDMI so I could hook it up. The projector came in today, the DVI-D cord I ordered doesn't fit. In...
  14. O

sharpertech.net vs mtea.com

Ok, so basically a friend of mine is challenging me over these two domains values. So, I thought i'd come here for some proof and ask which of these two is worth more and by how much if they were to go on sale without any content. Don't worry about the traffic, assume they're both in the low...
  15. O

integrate and change font properties with PHP

I'm using the software Comdev Newspublish 4.1.4. I'm having issues with integration. When I use: include($path["docroot"]."newspublish/home.news.php"); it shows up as: www.surgefm.com/news.php It seems to take some of the text properties from the settings I put together in...
  16. O

embed refreshing shoutcast stats

I am trying to put the current song playing on my shoutcast stream into my website (seen at: http://camp.sharpertech.net/surge). The script i'm using for it is GMTT (http://camp.sharpertech.net/surge/radio/radio_stats.php). I had a problem when I tried using PHP include because the...
  17. O

shoutcast stats in iframe

I've setup an iframe for the shoutcast stats i'm using for my website, but i'm having an issue with sizing. The script i'm using is GMTT and is located at: http://camp.sharpertech.net/surge/radio/radio_stats.php - the main site is at http://camp.sharpertech.net/surge/index.php As you can see...
  18. O

Javascript error on Dreamweaver startup

Upon starting up Dreamweaver, I get the following error: The Following Javascript error(s) occurred: At line 56 of file "C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver 8\Configuration\Shared\Common\Scripts\dwscriptsExtData.js" ReferenceError: dwscripts is not defined I also get an error when...
  19. O

SC hosting needed - reliable/good rep

I'm looking for a SHOUTcast host who has been around for a few years and can provide the following: 128kb/s stream 100 slots (upgradable as our station grows) AutoDJ with 5 GB of FTP space Server(s) located in the USA Thanks, Pat
  20. O

Do you say Soda, Pop, or Soder?

Just curious what parts of the world (mostly parts of the US) refer to a "a sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring" :beer: Happy 4th everyone -Pat
Back