• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

[Help]Finding Script.

Hello, I have been looking around the forum, but I can't really remember if the script I'm looking for was in here or in any other community. But if anyone can help me find it, or at least find the name I would really appreciate it. I'm looking for a blog host script called "fire" something, I...
  2. L

[For Sale]Apple iPod touch (16 GB)[Brand New]

Hello everyone, I'm selling a brand new iPod touch 16GB. Still in sealed protective plastic wrapping. I'm selling this wonderful ipod touch because I won't be using it. I'm asking for $300USD + Shipping within the USA. (Will be shipped from Providence, RI.) Item will be safely shipped by UPS...
  3. L

Reliable Hosting Request. 99.99% Uptime Required.

Package Expectations: 4GB to 5GB Space 15GB to 50GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features if Possible. cPanel or DirectAdmin Only. Budget: Give me your best price. Requirements: Must have a 99.99% Uptime and I'm not talking about Network Uptime. If Possible with more than a year of...
  4. L

HostNine Rip Off.

HostNine Live operators are rude.. It is not the first time they close the session because they can't answer the questions we ask. When we make a report someone from the "staff team" replies back saying that they have no logs of that session. They always say they don't have the logs. About the...
  5. L

[Request] Small Hosting.

Hello, What I'm going to request may be a special request somehow. I own a MMORPG Private Server, Rose Online. Our Dedicated Server is Obviously Used by the game. Well what we need is a host to upload our files. We have two files. One is a setup.exe around 10MBs of Size, and the Second...
  6. L

[Script]Anyone knows?

I want to offer free MySQL Databases. Im looking for a script similar to http://www.db4free.net/ Thank you.
  7. L

Hidden-Rose.Com / Open 24/7

Rates: 35x, 60x, 30x Link: Click Here To Visit Hidden-Rose! Accounts Wipe: NEVER! We are against accounts wipe, we have experts that transfer accounts manually when theres any massive database change. Hidden-Rose has helpful GMs and Administrators. We keep the game fair and fun by...
  8. L

Victim of BestofData?

Well I know many ex-customers of BestofData were scammed because they paid for a service that they cant offer anymore. I even sent a support message asking why they keep offering the same servers when they are having network problems and that they should stop offering them.. I received a...
  9. L

[URGENT] Dedicated Server |Linux|

Server Expectations: • Intel Pentium 4 2.8Ghz • 80GB SATA Hard Drive (upgradeable) • 1GB DDR-RAM (upgradeable) • 100Mbps port (2500GB) • Linux • DirectAdmin ($15/Monthly) • Full Price: $100 Server + $15 DirectAdmin + $Free Setup. --------------------------------------------------------- I...
  10. L

BestOfData.com Worst Services.

To start of, I paid for a linux server when they came out at BOD. The server was working pretty good with a fantastic network speed, But since I didnt want to continue paying the server + the EXTERNAL cPanel License ($50 extra) I decided to go with a Windows Server that came out a month or so...
  11. L

NightShells.Net

1. Where are they located? 2. How are their services? 3. Why do they offer so much for so little money compared to other offers? (Dedicated Servers) 4. Whats the catch in all that? :tired2:
  12. L

Professional Answer Needed.

Ok. I was hosted by some hosting company -duh- Anyways... Suppostelly they suspended my account for some piracy... And Im supposing it was because of IPB... My IPB is a legal version but they told me it wasnt.. that they received a message from IPB.. So I went to my IPB member section and...
  13. L

We need a Reliable Hosting.

Ok we have a forum community(About MapleGlobal.com and Design related) and a site is currently under coding.. We have 50 members right now but it is growing pretty fast since the opening.. We are hosted in a server that is never down, but the site get really slow from time to time and I want...
  14. L

[FREE] Reseller Required.

Hi, We are looking a free reseller to start our business, We want to make a site with Hosting, & webdesign site. We can pay you back with a link back or any small banner or ad on our site. Our site will include Live Support, Forum Support, Email Support and Ticket Department. Requirements...
  15. L

Hosting Needed

Hi, I have a 2D Chat that it is call The Palace. I need a hosting account with shell access... Shell Access is only used to install the palace and to start/shut down the palace. We only need this hosting account to Host the palace.. all the backgrounds are hosted in other server. All i...
Back