• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[FREE] Reseller Required.

locolijo

Hi, We are looking a free reseller to start our business, We want to make a site with Hosting, & webdesign site. We can pay you back with a link back or any small banner or ad on our site.

Our site will include Live Support, Forum Support, Email Support and Ticket Department.

Requirements.

cPanel/WHM
2GBs Space or More If Possible.
Bandwidth -You Decide.

If you can provide us with more than space than above, we are going to appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

Last edited:
Whats the point of having a reseller when you are only selling design or music?

Also, if we do give you a reseller, then what happens if you used up your quota? Will you upgrade to a paid plan?

NetCafe said:
Whats the point of having a reseller when you are only selling design or music?

Also, if we do give you a reseller, then what happens if you used up your quota? Will you upgrade to a paid plan?

We are planning to give hosting to the members that buy a template from us. :)

it is possible that we can upgrade to a paid plan, It all depends on our incomings.

Last edited:
Alright, we will give you 2gb and 4gb bandwidth, is that alright? If so, Pm me with your domain name aqnd email address.

Also, we require a banner on your site, can do?

Sorry, my mistake. I set you up on a normal account while yours should be a reseller.

Please wait for a further email from brent who will convert your account to a reseller.

Back