• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Professional Answer Needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

locolijo

Ok. I was hosted by some hosting company -duh-

Anyways... Suppostelly they suspended my account for some piracy...
And Im supposing it was because of IPB... My IPB is a legal version but they told me it wasnt.. that they received a message from IPB.. So I went to my IPB member section and contacted them.. They told me there wasnt any problem with my license..

I contacted the Hosting company.. Since I had problems since I started contacting them for support..

Read below all the messages...

*I wont include names, not even emails.
================================

Message after signing up for hosting...
-first message-
From Host to me

XXXXX YYYYY:

Results of application status check at xxxxxxxxxx.com

URL: www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com
PLAN: xxxx MB

Account Activated But Frozen: 2006-03-30 12:01:30 PST (US)

-second message-
This is me, contacting them...

Why is my account frozen? I signed up today and Still waiting for any information :)

-third message-From Host to Me.

If you are waiting for information, you are going to be waiting
a long time because we don't send out any account details.

All of that information was shown to you on screen when
your account was activated.

-fourth message-from me to host comp.

I signed up and it said my account had to be setup manually.. because my email company wasnt approved or something like that...
I tried it and my account is still not set up... could you set it up?

Thank you.

-fifth message-From Host to Me

WRONG! Your account was setup the very same second that you submitted
your web hosting application and was activated instantly!

You cannot login right now because you HAVE THE WRONG DNS SERVERS
SETUP ON YOUR DOMAIN NAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The correct DNS servers are:
dd.ddddddd.com
dd.ddddddd.com

-sixth message-From me to Host.

What a customer support.. unprofessional.

-seventh message-
From host to me

Not in the slightest ... stupid comments get stupid responses!

Your account has already been setup but is inaccessible
because you have not yet transferred your domain to work
with your new hosting account.

-eight message-
From me to host.

Why was my account suspended?

-ninth message-
From host to me

Congratulations on winning the "I'm a moron" award of the day!

Next contestant please ....

(Try reading the damn suspension page, moron!)

-tenth message-
from me to host

I see... Anyways... I just contacted IPB... and there was no problem with my license.. but not planning to host my site anymore in this f**** hosting account.. I got better offers..

GO F*** YOUR SELF.. Moron!

-eleventh message-
From host to me

No, you shall ---- yourself ....

Pursuant to XXX XXX policy, we have now signed your death warrant
which will be executed promptly by our member assissinations department.

There is no place on the planet that you can hide!

R.I.P!!!

=============================================

That is all.. That last message freaked me out... and thats a very rude.. What should I do about the last message... because I guess I can sue them because of what that guy just said...

If you check I told them I wont host my board in the f***** account.. and never insulted their hosting company name...

==Please I need professional answers.==

Thank you a lot. :cry2:

Last edited:
HOLY! *removed via request* sent you a death threat? thats serious.
no-one here can risk giving you proper advice I guess becuase no-one wants to get involved. I seriously suggest you consult a lawyer asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wont get anyone in problem I just need some suggestions.. Im pretty sure I can sue them.. but I would like to heard from professional hosters..

I am, I have dealt with *edited via request*, I struggle to belive this is true, any way you can prove it?
I can forge mails easy, so no go on that one, if I can, you can.

Sure I may post the emails screenshots... But Im going to delete the names... I dont want problems for posting this screenshots.

Edit: I never said what hosting company . Please refrane from guessing.

Not a guess, you posted it in the mail:p
that or my telapathic skills are getting better:p
so long as you edit out the names you should be ok.
EDIT: DELETE THE NAME, YOU STATE IT IN THE BOTTOM PART OF YOUR MESSAGE!
Pursuant to DELETE THIS BIT policy, we have now signed your death warrant
which will be executed promptly by our member assissinations department.

There is no place on the planet that you can hide!

R.I.P!!!

1) change host
2) open the yellow pages, find some lawyer
3) make him contact the domain registrant from the domain's whois

4a) if real whois info, proceed with lawsuit. make them fire the support guy
4b) if false whois info, shut down their site for false whois info :p

I say why bother pming your license to the mod, if that happened you just need to find another host. And if that didnt happen Im sure the host doesnt want you back after you posted that.

Galaxy-Hosts.com said:
I say why bother pming your license to the mod, if that happened you just need to find another host. And if that didnt happen Im sure the host doesnt want you back after you posted that.

I agree, if your license is valid find another host. No sense in trying to host with the same hosting provider that mistreated you.

:)

I have never seen such behavior, the fact that they treat customers like that im surprised they have any customers at all!

You wanted advice, Get their details, Get a Lawyer, and get some professional legal advice, if u do go forward and sue them the least it will do is damage their company beyond repair and probably result in them closing due to legal fees.

As for looking for another hosting company, my details are at the bottom of this message, check us out see if we suit your needs.

Regards

SimpleSolutions said:
I have never seen such behavior, the fact that they treat customers like that im surprised they have any customers at all!

You wanted advice, Get their details, Get a Lawyer, and get some professional legal advice, if u do go forward and sue them the least it will do is damage their company beyond repair and probably result in them closing due to legal fees.

As for looking for another hosting company, my details are at the bottom of this message, check us out see if we suit your needs.

Regards

How sad!, plug......... :shame:

SimpleSolutions said:

Regards

A lawyer?

Don't be stupid, you obviously never contacted one and have no understanding whatsoever. A legal action would be a big joke in this case. The thread starter is concerned about the immature abuse thrown at him. (which he returned and is just as responsible for the abusive tone) He does not mention any significant money losses and such.

FWS is getting reputation as playground for children.

I would sue, you deffinately have a claim. There are loads of laws protecting customers and even more protecting your personal safety. I hope you got a refund for your hosting. PM me and I will give you some legal advice.

Robin

Man just reading what happened

Thats crazy i get threats alot about people coming to my house and gunna kill me they only get my address by doing whois on my domain

Thats why on my new one the company i registered with allows me to not let my address be shown on whois

Anyway another of my crap

I hope you can find someway to sort this out :)

don't bother suing you will not get anywhere, it would be better if you posted this story with names so the public and be the judge and jury

Exactly, suing will just waste your time and money. Simple answer is to get a refund if you lost any money and move on. There was also no reason for you to swear, sometimes staying calm in moments of panic can sort out the problem. A calm person is a straight thinking person!

Sorry to here this happened to you dude, seriously dont bother suing theres no point but if this seriously happened try contacting the owner of the hosting company should get an email address from the Whois and try and report the support guy becuase he should be allowed to say things like that to customers like that. Go out and find anouther hosting company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back