• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Jonathan-iZ

MinFraud..

MinFraud plugin works in ClientExec and I have seen 2 customers with a 7.5 High Risk of fraud. We have activated accounts and closely watching their moves... I would like to know what you all think about the 7.5 High Risk Level that MinFraud is giving as a result. :confused4 Would be great if...
  2. Jonathan-iZ

iZagoo - Shared Hosting - cPanel 11 - 25% Discount!

Looking for reliable hosting? You can't go wrong with iZagoo. Come check out our packages, we are sure there is one for you. :-) Use code SetD0276 to get 25% Discount! Basic Plan Features: 2,500 MB Space 50,000 MB Bandwidth 2 Allowed Domain Unlimited Features Daily Backups cPanel 11 Free...
  3. Jonathan-iZ

ToxicHost [Paid Servers] Free 5 Coupons!

ToxicHost.Net is giving away 5 Coupons with 100% Discount($0.00) ToxicHost is giving 5 Accounts with the following expectations. -Basic- 2000 Megabytes Storage Space. 240000 Megabytes Monthly Bandwidth Unmetered Features 24/7 Help Desk Support 99.9% Network Uptime Guarantee Super Fast Network...
  4. Jonathan-iZ

ToxicHost.Net Paid Services, 50% & 20% Discounts!

ToxicHost.Net is proud to announce its first paid services. 50% Discount for Shared Accounts using the coupon: N481GJHGJXC8DF0P Our shared packages are as follows: -Basic- 2000 Megabytes Storage Space. 240000 Megabytes Monthly Bandwidth Unmetered MySQL Datasases Unmetered Addon Domains...
  5. Jonathan-iZ

Requesting New Dedicated Server!

We are looking for a new dedicated server.. What Im looking for is not for anything else than hosting accounts. I can pay $75/month with cPanel/WHM Yes I can pay a setup fee if there is any... Please tell me what you can get for me with that money. Note: Dont ask what are my spectations...
  6. Jonathan-iZ

ToxicHost.Net -Open Free Accounts!

Toxichost.net with over 90,000 people putting their trust in us for their websites since 2005.. Our client base has grown enormously since ToxicHost.Net was launched in July 2005. ToxicHost.Net is a trusted and experienced, fast growing web hosting company. ToxicHost.Net is a free Hosting...
  7. Jonathan-iZ

Unmanaged Dedicated Server.

40GBs Hard Drive. 1TB-1.2TBs Bandwidth. cPanel/WHM/Fantastico 99.9% SLA Free Setup (if possible). Please give me a price.. dont ask for my budget... Thank you. :-)
  8. Jonathan-iZ

AutoCreation Script.

Well Since AutoCreation.net site is closed.. im requesting a copy of the script AutoCreation - Automation solution for free cPanel Hosting I have an owned license & I can send a copy of the paypal receipe that i paid for it... Thanks. Anyone with the script please post here or PM me.. doesnt...
  9. Jonathan-iZ

Dedicated Server Needed.

Im looking for a dedicated server with 99.9% uptime! Im looking for: Intel Celeron 2.4GHz+ Hard drive Space 40-60GBs Bandwidth: 80GBs to 1TB. cPanel/WHM/Fantastico Free Setup (if possible) Post your server expects and the price... Unmanaged or Managed. Any question ask here :cool2: Thanks.
  10. Jonathan-iZ

Need Special Hosting

1000 MB of disk space 50,000 MB of bandwidth Unlimited Features. SSH (If Possible, My Board DB is big and need to be restored using ssh & Hoster can upload this for me if there is problems with giving SSH access :-)) Cpanel Lastest Version. 99.9% Network and Server Uptime! About my site: I use...
  11. Jonathan-iZ

Anyone?

Can anyone list the best free hosting companies with adsfree and cPanel? A company that has been providing free hosting for a year, two or more.. I know there is a post with some host links but I cant find them now... :knockedou Thanks. ================ 1. ClubHost
  12. Jonathan-iZ

What The H#%$ XD

What happened to autocreation.net ??? Anyone knows? :spider:
  13. Jonathan-iZ

[Request] Reseller.

Hello, Im the CEO/Founder of Newbeaters.com & Im looking for a free reseller account.. I dont want much.. The maximum I want to host is 5 accounts. I will use this accounts to do contests in my forum.. it is a community about Maple Story.. Currently 50+ Members.. and it grows every week...
  14. Jonathan-iZ

Requesting Hosting.

Howdy, Im requesting ads free cPanel Hosting for my new website. This website will be for powerleveling for online games. Required: 100-200MBs Space 5-10GBs Bandwidth Unlimited Features if possible. Thank you in advance. :-)
  15. Jonathan-iZ

Who is using this NameServers?

I have a problem with someone using a domain. and i would like to know who is using the nameservers: Name Server: NS3.ENHANCEDEDICATED.COM Name Server: NS4.ENHANCEDEDICATED.COM I need to contact that hosting company. Thanks so much. I tried ENHANCEDEDICATED.COM But that site is not up...
  16. Jonathan-iZ

Bizari Needs Help!!!

Hi, Im the new Owner of Bizari.com and we have a free reseller account, but now they are not giving free resellers anymore & want us to pay, & we cant pay, we give free services to all our members. IPB Forum Hosting, phpBB Forum Hosting, Image Hosting, Hosting.. and many more services. We have...
  17. Jonathan-iZ

Unmanaged Dedicated server Needed!

Hi, Im currently looking for a new dedicated server as the one im using right now from a company that it is going out of service.. after ripping people off, and im really dissapointed about this. the dedicated server im using right now have the following: 106GBs Hard Drive 1.2TBs Bandwidth...
  18. Jonathan-iZ

Looking for Another Dedicated Server...

We are looking for other Dedicated Server. DEDICATED SERVER OFFERS ONLY. NO COMMENTS! IF YOU HAD BAD EXPERIENCE WITH ANY OF THE COMPANIES THAT OFFER HERE, PLEASE POST IT. Please Offer us a dedicated server. We are willing to pay no more than $100 US, Setup $0.00, With...
  19. Jonathan-iZ

Domain Reseller.

xSpeedHost is looking for a Domain Reseller. Please Recommend us some Domain resellers site and post the link. Subresellers will be great too. Thanks.
  20. Jonathan-iZ

Domains For Sale.

I recently brought 2 domains, & I no longer need them. xsbnetworks.com toxichost.net linuxton.com Please Bid! XSBNetworks.Com- Expires: July 29, 2006 ToxicHost.Net- Expires: July 23, 2006 LinuxTon.Com- Expires: July 23, 2006 Edit: You will have more than 11Month.. so Bids will begin with...
Back