• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Another Dedicated Server...

Jonathan-iZ

We are looking for other Dedicated Server.
DEDICATED SERVER OFFERS ONLY. NO COMMENTS!
IF YOU HAD BAD EXPERIENCE WITH ANY OF THE COMPANIES THAT OFFER HERE, PLEASE POST IT.

Please Offer us a dedicated server. We are willing to pay no more than $100 US, Setup $0.00, With cPanel/WHM/Fantastico/rVSking(not neccesary).

It would be more helpful for you to post some required specs, otherwise people will have to post everything they offer under $100/month, which will waste alot of time.

I can offer you the following server for $95/month:

Intel Celeron 2.4 GHz
5 IP address
Free reboots
512 MB RAM (double it for $15/month)
80 GB hard drive (double it for $15/month)
1000 GB of bandwidth
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico

Contact me if you have any questions.

Sounds Good PivotalWebHosting... How Long is a dedicated server going to take to setup? Because I paid for a dedicated server like 4 days ago and i havent received any information about it... Of course they gave me a Free VPS for 24 Hours.... Until my account is setup... But the 24 Hours already passed and i have no reply from one of the member of this forum... I hope your technical staff dont take that long to setup a server.

Someone PMed me saying this: Do you need required a top notch dedi server or a low notch one?

Whats the difference?

Well if you yourself does hosting that should be an easy question, What provider did you pick?
top nothc is something i call management best technical support, best response times,POLITE!
Low nothc is what you get with unmanaged, unstable servers downtime a few times. meh, you really do get what you pay for now a days.

jcws649 said:
Sounds Good PivotalWebHosting... How Long is a dedicated server going to take to setup? Because I paid for a dedicated server like 4 days ago and i havent received any information about it... Of course they gave me a Free VPS for 24 Hours.... Until my account is setup... But the 24 Hours already passed and i have no reply from one of the member of this forum... I hope your technical staff dont take that long to setup a server.
In most cases servers can be set up within 24 hours, but in the most extreme of conditions (OS install fails, cPanel install fails), it may be a few hours more.

Also I would like to add that my offer includes 24/7 support via AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Google Talk, Skype, e-mail, and toll-free phone support and forums are coming soon.

Intel Celeron 2.4GHz
80GB IDE Hard Drive
1024MB RAM
1500GB Monthly Traffic
$75 Monthly & $0 Setup

cPanel / WHM + Fantastico: $25/month

Let me know if you interested.

Virtuoso Net Solutions...Sophisticated & Dedicated. www.virtuosonetsolutions.com - Click to Visit
1.888.BUYAWEB | fax 717.326.4149 | email sales@virtuosonetsolutions.com

Virtuoso Net Solutions: Privately owned and operated. Virtuoso ethics are based on Christian principles.

Confidence & Quality Assurance:
Host Search Top 3 | Awards | Testimonials | Network Stats

*** We are not resellers. All servers are Dell 1U/2U Owned By Us ***

Support & Guarantee:
99.99% Network SLA | No Hidden Fees / Setup Fees: Free Hardware Upgrades
24/7 RapidFire™ Response Support: Live Chat, Help Desk, Email, Phone, IM, Knowledgebase

Network:
99.99% SLA | 100Mbit Server Connectivity | Ping: 147.202.66.2
N+1/TEAM Data Center | 8 Tier 1 Internap Bandwidth

All Servers Include
Premium Managed Services: Free!
Private DNS
Root Access | SSH | Telnet
DRAC Cards (Remote Reboot / Serial Console) $20/mo | MRTG/RTG Graphs
cPanel / WHM / Fantastico
Private VLAN

Operating System Choices
CentOS | Fedora | Enterprise