• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bizari Needs Help!!!

Jonathan-iZ

Hi, Im the new Owner of Bizari.com and we have a free reseller account, but now they are not giving free resellers anymore & want us to pay, & we cant pay, we give free services to all our members. IPB Forum Hosting, phpBB Forum Hosting, Image Hosting, Hosting.. and many more services. We have many visitors per day.. and If you can give us a reseller account we are going to be glad to put your ads.. and link to your website in every page of our site and forum, also at member's sites.

We have a very advanced staff members. Designers, Beta Testers, many more contributing to our site.

Thanks so much.

Bizari is currently using:

6GBs Space -If more space, will be appreciated.
Unmethered Bandwidth will be appreciated.
cPanel/WHM 10
Fantastico
Unlimited Features.

Unique Visitors for September 593/

Last edited:
LpServer said:
I am trying to contact you on msn to help you out. But it appears yo are offline.

Sorry to say dude get your site done properly first than only offer something cause i see this on ur site :

News Headline Goes Here - View More...

Good Luck Freind.

a1whs, this is your first day on this forum and you are already making yourself enemies. Good luck in your hosting!

And for everyone, I have sponsored a Directadmin reseller account to Bizari.

P.S. a1whs, you have bad grammar and can not even get friend spelled right....

Last edited:
When will you all know not to post for unmetered when there is no such thing. You all keep looking to get into trouble dont you?

I did not give unmetered and he still accepted though.

I gave 6 GB of Space
120 GB of Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
DirectAdmin

Last edited:
a1whs.com said:
Sorry to say dude get your site done properly first than only offer something cause i see this on ur site :

Good Luck Freind.

some person deleted the main page and won't admit to it.

Just curious, I know you can't get a amount of money suddenly, but you can try putting your own ads to earn the reseller?

desbest said:
some person deleted the main page and won't admit to it.

AAh thats too bad ...

And vision pointing something out wrong on someones site is called making enemies than fine with me , just want to make sure people dont get freid by others.

Oh well what the hell , i stop helping people . pirate2

a1whs.com said:

Good Luck Freind.

I dont really want to bud into this thread but you obviously dont know who we are so good luck in the forums :) bashing us is indeed not a good idea.
As i can easily bash your site. Pretty funny eh. and probably like you we arent a one man team :) so good luck on everything. and noone deleted the main page we just had our site done over didnt really have the time to put more info to it. So please dont start to go off on me about stuff you really dont know.

Last edited:
LpServer said:
I dont really want to bud into this thread but you obviously dont know who we are so good luck in the forums :) bashing us is indeed not a good idea.
As i can easily bash your site. Pretty funny eh. and probably like you we arent a one man team :) so good luck on everything. and noone deleted the main page we just had our site done over didnt really have the time to put more info to it. So please dont start to go off on me about stuff you really dont know.
:biggrin2:

Good response LP

Some people just don't get it do they? Why does everyone want to become a web host these days?

utcrazy said:
Some people just don't get it do they? Why does everyone want to become a web host these days?

Dont know u tell us . :biggrin2:

And LP stands for Loosers Paradise? Just wondering .

go ahead and bash my site ( i wonder how u gonaa do that) u gonaa take a hammer and start bashing my site on ur monitor ? That would be cool wouldnt it :biggrin2:
Anyways i try to point out things , but jerks take it other way around . Anyways last post from me here on this topic. So do respond LP if u feel like jerking around. :biggrin2:

As I said, good luck on this forum. We usually help each other by referring customers to another webhosts if we can not pleased the customer. For example, our company only offers Directadmin as the control panel, when our customers want to switch to C-Panel, we simply referral them to a company that we think they will like. I don't think other webhosts and I will refer customers to you if you keep up this attitude. You really gave a bad impression to your company.

P.S. You need to learn formal english if you want to be professional. You will be banned from the moderators if you continue this dissing manner of yours. LP stands for Low Ping and not Loosers Paradise.

Thank you!

Last edited:
so you went from attacking my site to attacking ym company name? What next? I really dont understand why you do the things you do on these forums? Why not make it easy for everyone and make friends and not enemies?

Attention FWS patrons, you all suck. That is all.

That's basically what your resorting to, smarten up guys! Just drop it.

a1whs.com, before you start bashing other members of FWS perhaps you should go back to school and learn English?

Bashing members of the community in your kiddie AOL talk is getting you no where. :biggrin2:

Back