• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. HALO2MAN

I feel that i have been mean lately..and know...

I am sorry to all i have been mean to. I have been trying to make up for some of the things i have said. I am so sorry. It is just i live like 50 miles from everything and FWS is my life. you guys are practically my only friends. But lately i have been very mean. I am not asking for something...
  2. HALO2MAN

i just heard this weird noise from my mouse and...AHHHHHH!!!!

it kinda blew up. No kidding. i have a wireless mouse. it happened to my friends mouse 1 year ago to. NEVER GET THIS KIND OF MOUSE: MICROSOFT WIRELESS OPTICAL MOUSE BLUE ( OR BLACK OR PINK OR YELLOW...JUST DONT GET ONE!) nOw I hAvE bAtErRy aSiD aLl oVeR :doh!: :doh!: :doh!: :doh!:
  3. HALO2MAN

I know it is nothing fancy, but you get 50 meg

I know it is nothing fancy, but you get 300 meg www.gphosting.net.tc 300 meg make fun of me all you want. i have no rules. put what ever file you want. space may go to 1 gig soon. your file may be kicked if it has virus please, i beg you, no illegal stuff. otherwise,have fun...
  4. HALO2MAN

Need webserver that really works (free) please

^^^look at the Title^^^ please, i need it to work with my i.p. adress. i want to let people use free file hosting but i need web server. please. free. thanks so much. if i get it running, the person who told me about the sevrer will get 5 gig free file (no rules)
  5. HALO2MAN

Forum hosting php script?

is there a free forum hosting php script. which allow other people to sign up for a free forum of my website? i have unlimited mysql databases, so what do i do? is there a script? free? thanks :coolmusic
  6. HALO2MAN

Yo, can i...

...Offer free forum off my site. Like, is there a php script to become a forum hosting, and have a control panel and stuff. please be freeware :coolmusic I need it asap :jump:
  7. HALO2MAN

1 free forum no ads (thats all im giving away!) in phpbb

all you gotta do is pm me and provide a username/password /subdomain (yourname.geekpal.net) then go to www.phpbb.com and choose a template here: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/catdb.php?db=2 tell me the download url. Then i will have the no-ad and no banner forum up in running in a about 30...
  8. HALO2MAN

Can some one host me? ( Cpanel x and fantastico)

Hello all! I love making websites, but this is the big one! I have a domain. I have a host. (not anymore cus there hard drive ran out of space). So that is what i am looking for. A host. (free) I will NOT be putting files on the website at all. I DONNOT want ads. Cpanel, fantastico...
  9. HALO2MAN

I cant find CPanel X

i am looking for CPanel X with about 50-200 meg (i dont care, it coulbe be 50) with a small amount of bandwith. NO ADS. I need this for a teen hang out for my school. I also need a subdomain, please. I have found a provider but they are jerks cus i didnt put a index in the first 5 hours of...
  10. HALO2MAN

I just put version 2.0 from japan on my psp and it worked on american

go search google and search psp 2.0 update look at the google top news and click the selection under hot! there they will tell you how to make your psp have a web browser without even having wipeout pure. i do believe that the browser is much better though it also lets you but .wav sound on...
  11. HALO2MAN

inopropriate link in host finder

that game host thing is real bad man it has like bad pics and most people that come here are kids and stuff. it is on the index there you find a free host and your get game host up and there is one that bad!
  12. HALO2MAN

ZHost Grand Opening! Free webspace! no ads! site builder...ftp acess...

hey...did anyone know that zhost is back! they used to be like..the best! until they shut down cus they went bankrupt... :cry2: but now they opened again!!!! here is the url: www.zhost.net.tc go host! your way...the Z way!
  13. HALO2MAN

Free host short domain lots of space stream host game host come!!!!!!

quote from site: What Does the free plan include: NO ADS! stream hosting gamehosting back up manager ftp acess site builder c-panel mini short domain file uploader e-store (sell things online) guest book image library and much much more experience what 400 other people did...
  14. HALO2MAN

50 gig, 90 gig of bandwith, FREE DOMAIN(.info) 10 left!

50 gig of space ftp acces, php, free website builder, asp no ads 90 gig of bandwith! first 10 to PM me (NOT POST) gets yourname.info (unlimited subdomains) or yourname.org (100 subdomains) no creditcard needed, list space last's 10 years!!! ONLY PM ME ONLY!
  15. HALO2MAN

I please need ftp via upload, some one!!! no ads please!!!!!!!!

no forum posting no ads(none!) need lots of bandwith (running 2,000-3,000 a month) need about 500 mb ftp upload, like that works with cute ftp and stuff NO ADS :shame: thanks soooo much!!!
  16. HALO2MAN

I want to become my own hosting company, how?

is there an easy way to become your own hosting company FREE please. i have looked every where, but every time i sign up for one the usually change there site to a different site and i get shut down please can some one help, i want to put it on my domain, but keep my name servers, like zzn.com...
  17. HALO2MAN

Free Subdomain-unlimited Registers No Ads Masked Forwarding....must See!

We are one of the largest subdomain providers because, we have large servers to hold large websites thought web transfer. xboxclan.subdomain.be has given thousands a chance for a sucseeding website. With our no ad policy, that means no ads now, no ads never. With free masked forwarding. Now...
  18. HALO2MAN

i need free hosting service.. but i cant do html or ftp....just site builder

needs to be: free no ads (small ads like a text link at the bottom of the page is ok) unlimmited pages kool gaming templates free add ons password area thanx! :wink2:
  19. HALO2MAN

Hey...i Just Built This Comp. And Now It Like...

all messed up. well lets start . i got a amd anthlon 64 processor with a mother board that goes with it. a 100gb hard drive and a non-integrated video card. when i install windows xp home. it works great. but i cant play halo on it. it says somethin bout the ram and that its 512 mb so i think...
  20. HALO2MAN

can some one help me please. i need....

no ads (really tiny is ok or a button or link ads is ok) with easy site builder maby quite a bit of space but not too much i dont care if there is a forum maby the templates could be like a gaming template no ftp thingy. i tried that and i got lost thanx soooo much i apreciate it...
Back