• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I just put version 2.0 from japan on my psp and it worked on american

HALO2MAN

go search google and search psp 2.0 update
look at the google top news and click the selection under hot!

there they will tell you how to make your psp have a web browser without even having wipeout pure. i do believe that the browser is much better though
it also lets you but .wav sound on your music selesction
also including much more ecurity updates
i think it lets you have .wma in your video

go to playstation.com and choose japanese as your language, one you get in, right click and click translate to english. that might help you. then do what it says to instal on your computer. you can also go to psp.ign.com and there is some koll info there

It's a long shot from anything good, and with the 2.0 upgrade, you will not (for the foreseeable future) be able to run any homebrew applications.

There's no way Sony will release a firmware update with XviD-H.263 and Ogg Vorbis; I'll die before they do something that intelligent.

Difference between 1.0/1.5 and 2.0:
Faster browser with tabs--memory problems still plague some sites
AVC playback...too bad it's still bugged. 320x240 is the best resolution for anything (since you use all 76800 pixels, the limit for the PSP)
AAC/WAV playback--oh wow, who cares? What about Ogg? What about Ape? What about FLAC?
WPA encryption - name a game that requires that

That's it. Everything else could have been done in 1.5 or 1.0. And by the way, you probably voided your warranty by using the Japanese firmware upgrade.

Last edited:
Back