• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

50 gig, 90 gig of bandwith, FREE DOMAIN(.info) 10 left!

HALO2MAN

50 gig of space
ftp acces, php, free website builder, asp
no ads
90 gig of bandwith!

first 10 to PM me (NOT POST) gets yourname.info (unlimited subdomains) or yourname.org (100 subdomains)

no creditcard needed, list space last's 10 years!!!

ONLY PM ME ONLY!

I like the image on the site link u put in ur signature. and u serious about the above stuff?and giving cpanel also?

Do you people belive this will last? How can someone dish out 50gb of space, 90 gb of bandwidth all for free, no ads, nothing, and then giving a domain. I'd say this could be a short journey to know where!

Forums said:
Do you people belive this will last? How can someone dish out 50gb of space, 90 gb of bandwidth all for free, no ads, nothing, and then giving a domain. I'd say this could be a short journey to know where!

Its ok dude no need to crticize he ran out of offers by the time he posted the post here so topic should be closed now and thanks for nothing HALO2MAN u should not waste peoples time if u ran out of them u should have posted that before i pmed u cause i pme u after Alpha[GawDofGodz] pmed u and even he didnt get one.

Lets see. 50gbx10=500gb. 120gb server=~100$ p/m. 500/120=~4. 4*100=400. 400*120=48000. So basicly if he gives what he says for 10 years without overselling, he is pretty much giving away 48,000$ for nothing in return.

To mad_cow11:
You do know that you can make your own server and relocate to a datacenter right? DUH! Easy, look at this:
You can buy many HD's for a PC -- Get rebates on them -- Not much money at all
$50/month for relocation
$30/year?(if that) for .info domains(you can still get some for free)
If he's been doing paid hosting for a year or 2, he could easily be doing this.

Get what? the space if your speaking of? I wouldn't know. All i can say is how he pmed, me with non formal writing. Aswell as he's post.

Back