• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I want to become my own hosting company, how?

HALO2MAN

is there an easy way to become your own hosting company FREE please.
i have looked every where, but every time i sign up for one the usually change there site to a different site and i get shut down
please can some one help, i want to put it on my domain, but keep my name servers, like zzn.com has there own email company(you become your own) like yourfriends@yourdomain.zzn.com and it would be like sign up here on my site, but my site is blabla.com and there site is blablabla.com so it would be for my friends thername.blablabla.com

please help? just beomce my own hosting company

Hmm... It seems like you are having some problems interepting what's a nameservers. A nameserver is something like ns1.blahblah.com and ns2.blahblah.com. Other domains point to your nameservers when you are hosting them. As for name.blahblah.com, it's a subdomain so any shared hosting account can create one except that in such case, the subdomain don't get a separate account. I think it might be too early for you to start your own web hosting since you obviously need experience and lack the knowledge.

There is not something like znn for webhosting. If their was, your visiters would get user.you.them.com. That is pretty long.

Back