• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I feel that i have been mean lately..and know...

HALO2MAN

I am sorry to all i have been mean to. I have been trying to make up for some of the things i have said. I am so sorry. It is just i live like 50 miles from everything and FWS is my life. you guys are practically my only friends. But lately i have been very mean. I am not asking for something special, or something free. I am just apolojizing. For the mean thing i have said. I have not scammed anyone, as people have said. I am just really sorry. I know most of you hate me, and will hate me still. I am sorry. I dont hate you. My life is miseralble, (and im not saying yours insnt) but the things i have gone though....i just though every one should know, i have have some kind of disease. Yes. it is true. i found out today. before i die (which i might live) i would just like to say sorry to all of those people i hurt.

Sorry.

although I don't know what's going on with you in this place, still if you can control your emotion, I think you can make some real friends in real life.

Back