• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. dsfreak

Hosting for a game?

Been a very long time since I have been here, but I decided to come back :D Me and a few friends are creating private server for a game named Conquer Online. Since its a simple project we don't have the money to purchase an entire server for this. So Im looking into a sponsor for the...
  2. dsfreak

FreeHostDev -- Premium Hosting For Free

FreeHostDev, a new hosting company, just opened. We offer free hosting for ads, either forced, or placed manually by you. Its a simple google ad, placed at the top of your site. Our team is made up of staff with previous experience in this field, so expect great things! The plans are...
  3. dsfreak

Gfx Cards....

What kind of Gfx card do you have? I have this crapy Radeon IGP 34xM....Yea. (Accepting donations of better cards, lol).... What do you have?
  4. dsfreak

Free Advertising On Ygs

That is right, for a limited time, I will be offering FREE Advertising on YouGotSpace -- For Friends And Ideas. Information is as follows: You will be given a FREE One month (or 1,000, one thousand, which ever comes first), at the end of which, I will notfiy you personally on the forums, or...
  5. dsfreak

Game server...

Well, before you RANT ON. Please, let me explain. I am ASKING about this. Anyhow, there is this game that I play, and I decided I want to put a server up for it, but I really don't want to spend the money to get one. Anyhow, I thought, maybe someone would be willing to sponsor me a server, like...
  6. dsfreak

Friendly, Nice, Active site

Hello guys! I told you I would be back. (To the admins/mods, this is not the same offer as before). YouGotSpace, a site similar to MySpace, is now up and running. We have 18 users, and are looking to increase the number of users we have. Our site is a friednly site. We give every user...
  7. dsfreak

September 11, 2001

I had to quote him, because he put it the best... Anyhow, what do you guys think? Note: This movie is 1 hour 21 minutes long... But it IS worth it.
  8. dsfreak

How to escape an '

Hey guys! I have a small problem. On this script that I have, if a user enters an ' ANYWHERE on the page, it will not update anything on the page, even if they hit update, submit, etc. The only way to make it update the page is to escape the 's (\'). However, my users have to do this for...
  9. dsfreak

Need some "beta" testers...

Well, I now have a new site going! It is kind of like myspace, but uses its own software, etc. I will be needing some beta testers that can help me see if there is bugs in the script, etc. Later on, after we get bigger, you guys will become the people that fix the script if a bug report is...
  10. dsfreak

Social Networking scripts...

Anybody know of any, fairly cheap, social networking scripts, in PHP? I mean, a script similar to myspace. If not, how many people would be willing to help me develop a script like this?
  11. dsfreak

x10Host

Hello everyone! Do you need free, reliable hosting? Well, if so, you have found the right host. x10Host, a free host made up of about 10 previous hosts, offers the following plans to you: Basic: Space: 150 MB :: Bandwidth: 1024 MB ::: Advanced: Space: 250 MB :: Bandwidth: 2048 MB ...
  12. dsfreak

P4 w/HTT or Dual Xeon Server

Hello! Does anyone know of a reliable, real, somewhat popular dedicated server host that has P4 w/HTT or Dual Xeon plans for under or just around $200 USD per month, excluding setup fees? If so, post a link here please, thank you.
  13. dsfreak

Is it possible?

I wonder... Is it POSSIBLE to have a 25 FOOT TV. No, not a projector + screen, but literally, a 25 foot tv, like the ones at basball parks, etc. If it is, where could I buy such a TV?
  14. dsfreak

Extremely Annoying!

Ok, I have Windows Live Messenger, yay! I got the invite, downloaded it, and now, I signed on. I get on, customize it, etc. I go to send a message, and it crashes. It does this EVERY time I start to send / recieve messages, or even open a message window. Micros417 just says I need to use IE, but...
  15. dsfreak

E-Gold

Ok, hey guys. Since I am totally anti-paypal, I did E-Gold. It is not simple to find ad programs that pay with E-gold. Does anybody know of E-gold paying advertisers? Thanks lots mates.
  16. dsfreak

Free Techsuport

My site, despite the free and paid hosting, also offers free techsupport. Right now, we really need some users, as we only have a few. We also need some people that know about Mac, and not as many people that know about Linux. So, if you would like to Help, or just want to join, then...
  17. dsfreak

Free Adspace.

Hey guys! Do you want your ad on PCT's site? Its free for the first 25 people. After that, we will close this offer, and will start charging money. We get hundreds of hits a day, and just released a new site, and already have 612 page views, in a half-day! We will allow you to have one ad per...
  18. dsfreak

Someone that knows about VB, look here..

Hey guys. Ok, no, im not asking how, or for links to how I can do it, but I am asking, does VBulletin legally allow their customers to remove the copyright, say, if they pay money? I am pretty sure I came across a site that had the copyright removed, and can't seem to find my anwser on the Vb...
  19. dsfreak

Pct Free Webhosting

After transfering server, and resetting our entire site, PCT is back. Here is what we offer! ::Basic:: 200 MB of Space 3 GB of Bandwidth Unlimited MySQL, FTP, Pop3, etc. NO SSH Fantastico IS included Stats are available. Basically, EVERYTHING. Cpanel. ::Advanced:: 250 MB of...
  20. dsfreak

Hello =D

Hello again! Please, before disregarding this post, read it. What I am looking for is simple. I would like a free host for my game server (Soldat). The server itself, packed, is 2 MB. Unpacked it is ~12 MB. I would need about 25 MB for the server itself. The bandwidth, is low. I had a friend...
Back