• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Someone that knows about VB, look here..

dsfreak

Hey guys. Ok, no, im not asking how, or for links to how I can do it, but I am asking, does VBulletin legally allow their customers to remove the copyright, say, if they pay money? I am pretty sure I came across a site that had the copyright removed, and can't seem to find my anwser on the Vb forums. Is this legal or not, and, if not, how can I report them?

Last edited:
Yes, the only way is to report VB about this, because no one knows if they paid for copyright removal or not.
If you want to determine if its legit or not try this:
1) add this to your browser:
clientscript/vbulletin_menu.js

ie: www.yourname.com/forum/clientscript/vbulletin_menu.js

2) If its nulled then you will see something like "Nulled by CAT Team"

Hope this helps

Ako said:
Yes, the only way is to report VB about this, because no one knows if they paid for copyright removal or not.
If you want to determine if its legit or not try this:
1) add this to your browser:
clientscript/vbulletin_menu.js

ie: www.yourname.com/forum/clientscript/vbulletin_menu.js

2) If its nulled then you will see something like "Nulled by CAT Team"

Hope this helps

that of course doesnt always work because people can take out that message. I'd check that first, then go with what Jan said.

Sorry- i really thought this was about
vic.jpg

VB != vBulletin

I was expecting a Visual Basic thread...

And Dean, you thought this was about FortuneCity? :p

Yes, it allows you to remove "the vBulletin and Jelsoft copyright text at the end of every page".

Back