• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

September 11, 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsfreak

NedreN said:
I recently found a video about 911 that I find to be quite interesting. It's pretty long, but, like I said I found it to be interesting so I watched it all.

It discusses some factual evidence "proving" many, (Almost all), of the details of 9/11 as "wrong" and "incorrect".

Here is the link to it:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=Loose+Change

I'm not sure whether to believe it, or not. If what they are sayign is completely true, then yea, I believe it. Pretttyyy crazy stuff.

What do you guys think?

I had to quote him, because he put it the best... Anyhow, what do you guys think?

Note: This movie is 1 hour 21 minutes long... But it IS worth it.

Last edited:
Andy says: I don't care if it was a billion years ago, this is still a good video. It prooves very good points. Also, even if a case is 50 years old, it can still be brought back to court.

I encourage you all to watch this video!

Yes, it does. It show multiple copies of videos, and points things out. Also, it explains in physics, why most of the stuff is impossible. Also, it explains what happend to a few of the flights that "blew up" or "crashed", and what happened to their passengers. It also provides MANY quotes.

What's the video trying to prove? September 11th didn't happen? That it was all a giant conspiracy? Have you seen the New York skyline lately? The twin towers are gone. No matter how you want to spin it, no matter who you want to say is involved, the fact is, it happened, and we're all supposed to move on.

Obviously what happened was horrible, and the resulting "war on terror" has been a ridiculous joke. Just accept it and move on. Everyone else has.

I have always thought it was down to the US gov. Just look at the video, this just make me think even more that its true!.

:yawn: Conspiracy theorists are still at huh? And Man didn't land on the moon either, right? oldman2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back