• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Friendly, Nice, Active site

dsfreak

Hello guys! I told you I would be back. (To the admins/mods, this is not the same offer as before).

YouGotSpace, a site similar to MySpace, is now up and running. We have 18 users, and are looking to increase the number of users we have.

Our site is a friednly site. We give every user 20 MB of space for your profile, and then 500 MB of space for music, video, and anything else we will be adding onto the site.

Right now, you have the abilty to post in the forums, upload images, create your own, personal, public or private, blog. Rate other users images, have am image battle, that randomly selects to image from the site, and has you select which one looks better. You can creat polls, quizes, and groups.

If you are looking to hire someone, or to find a job, then you can post in the classifieds, and find what you are looking for. You can watch funny flash movies, play games, and add any of the 2000+ music videos we have on our site, to your profile.

Lets say you are holding a convention, a garage sale, etc. You can post about it in the events area. You can simply tell everyone about it, or you can explain it, and request people come to the event.

You also have the ability to customize your page using a built-in customiaztion system, or by using custom script, which can be placed into your page in a similar fashion as you do with myspace. With your friends, you can send messages back and forth to one friend at a time, or post a bulletin to tell EVERYONE in your friend list about something.

Also *NEW*, you have the ability to upload your music that YOU made, or videos that YOU made, and store them on our servers! However, we DO check each file uploaded, so if it is not yours, or you do not have written consent from the original author, then you will be banned from our site. We are looking to incorporate the music and video uploads directly into the site, but for right now, you have to do it manually.

Url: http://www.yougotspace.com

Well, that is about it. I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Andy

Back