• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

host.sk, fast again?

It might just be for today or something, but downloading stuff seems pretty quick. o_o Here's a file from off my account: http://clearjade.host.sk/13 - Song of Prayer ~ Spira.mp3 (It's from FFX.) My friend said it streamed perfectly (on ADSL), and I was getting speeds over 5.0k/sec on my 56K modem.
  2. C

10mb file size limit

Are there any hosts that have a file size limit around 10 mb or none at all? This is for my brother's StarCraft levels site so it's not warez or anything like that. He doesn't need frills like ftp, cgi, etc. It doesn't even matter how much space the host gives, but if it's too small he might...
  3. C

style sheets in Netscape 4.x

Is there anyway that I can get the following to work with style sheets in Netscape? The background doesn't even show up, and the font color is black in Netscape. :( BODY { background-image: url(http://www.rokgn.net/clearjade/background.jpg); color: #666666; }
  4. C

a free counter based in php

Are there any free external counters based in php? I'm looking for something like BraveNet's counter, except with more stats. I don't want javascript because I can't add that to my footer.js file, without getting errors (Don't ask.) It doesn't really have to php really, I just want a counter...
  5. C

new light blue color scheme

Please tell me what u think of http://www.clearjade.cjb.net Please don't be too harsh! Any good suggestions would be good. I know the light blue is a little bit hard to read, but that's only the pic at the top. I'll probably change that once I figure out transparencies.
  6. C

150mb - 250mb

Are there any providers that give around 150mb to 250mb of space? More would be good, but I don't think I need THAT much. Please do not say topcities or 00homepage, nbci, host.sk, crosswinds, dk3, or any others that are really slow or are closing down. I need FTP, I don't care about ads, but...
  7. C

a counter with the "don't count me" feature

I would like a visible counter with stats (resolution, referrer, etc..u know the standard) that has the "don't count me" feature. Basically I'm looking for something along the lines of thecounter.com (since they're changing into a pay service, I have to find a new one).
  8. C

cgi host for a guestbook

I want to install the Ultimate Guestbook somewhere, and F2S keeps giving me internal server errors (500). I'm on server 44 sigh, and I've heard bad things about that one...so I just need a reliable, speedy host with just enough space for a guestbook. Since this is the first time I've ever...
  9. C

0catch.com

I tried signing up for this host and so far they seem ok. I have no idea what their TOS are since that page is so short! It doesn't say anything about file size limits or whether u can have multiple accounts. So far it's been pretty speedy for me. I FTPed in and I was only user #4 out of the...
  10. C

popup windows on nbci

Is there any way I can get popup windows without the main window changing as well? It even does this when I link to a popup window outside of nbci. *sighs* guess I'll have to make the popup window be in the main window, if I can't find a solution.
  11. C

Tripod ads

Does anyone know how to revert the customized banner with the skins back to the old one? I mean the one they inserted on your page before you even touched the ad options. I emailed them and asked for support and all the gave me was a stupid answer...basically how to change the ad type. Ugh. I...
  12. C

What is the best site for ad revenue?

I'm new at this whole making money off your web site thing because my previous web space providers didn't allow it. But now I'm thinking about this, and I would like to know you guys' opinions. BTW does tripod allow other sites than commission-central? I can't seem to find that question answered...
  13. C

Oh My Freaking Gawd!

*sniffles* I just got an email from NameZero saying that my domain doesn't expire until 5/9/2002! What a bunch of f*ckin liars! They said 3 months :(. So now I'm stuck. They said I could register it now and get the plus service for $9.95. Ugh. If I register it and transfer later, would I still...
  14. C

new layout for my site

Hey could anyone review my new design please? None of my friends or family seem to be online or have the time to look at it, so here I am. :) Please dun be too harsh. Any suggestions are good, unless it's too hard for me to change now. At least my site is not as girly as it used to be lol. The...
  15. C

domain hosting with *.*.kg

I know that you can use mydomain.com to redirect to another url, but I don't want that. That would just be like cjb.net with a whole lot more trouble. Are there any free GOOD domain hosts that you could use with a *.*.kg domain that have nameservers?
  16. C

cjb.net down

Is it just me or is it gone?
  17. C

changing the title bar in frames

Ok just when I thought I had finally figured this out, it doesn't work! I decided to try changing the title at cjb.net again to match the one in my actual page. Ugh it worked on a test page at http://freepages.games.rootsweb.com/~clearjade/blah.html but it doesn't work under cjb.net's cloak at...
  18. C

higher resolutions

I'm not really asking for a review of my site here, but I need to know if there is way too much white space at resolutions higher than 800 x 600 (which it looks fine in...well to me anyway). My monitor doesn't support any higher than that...so I can't preview it at all. Caution: Beware of the...
  19. C

kyd

Is it just me or is kyd.net down? It was down a couple days ago and then it was up after a day or so. And now it's down again but it's been like this for a few days. I'm really hesitating to get another guestbook since I have to change all the links on my pages again! My god I hate tables. I...
  20. C

cjb.net

I am at my wit's end with this. What I want to do is to be able to change the title of the frame to be the same title of the page inside of the cjb.net cloaking frame. I tried this javascript that I found on a site: script language="JavaScript"> top.document.title = document.title; /script>...
Back